Status
Not open for further replies.
Wish Jack vs Inu got more panels since it'll likely be the last we see of Jack in Onigashima but in contrast, I'm honestly hoping Drake vs Apoo gets atleast this much attention cause those two are apparently somewhere in the same general area as Zoro and Sanji but haven't been shown in a while. I don't care for Raizo's fight so hopefully it wraps up as soon as possible. Killer vs Hawkins should be nearing a conclusion soon as well (I don't expect it to last much longer since Hawkins already revealed that Kid's one of his dolls so all that's left is for Killer to figure out a solution).

I don't mind Perospero losing but it'll be underwhelming to me if Carrot only spent this raid wondering about the benefits of Pedro's sacrifice just to have it explained by Neku before he beats the opponent she was up against. I would have hoped that she got up to do something but it's a bit late.

I really hope Sanji vs Queen and Zoro vs King get plenty of panels. I've been looking forward to those two. Not crazy about Momo stuff but the Luffy stuff seems impressive.

Fact: Enma is the main thing that enabled Zoro to cut Kaido in the first place?
you say "no"? then tell why Zoro was able to inflict only one wound instead of three? He was using 3 swords after all.
Wrong, haki is the reason Zoro cut Kaido.

The number of swords Zoro uses for an attack doesn't necessarily determine the number of cuts/wounds his target receives.

Here is an example.

still no reason for me to believe Luffy can push Mihawk past neg diff

These fancy dog shit things like sky splitting doesn't mean anything to me, he's still a low/mid diff fight for Zoro and you are a fucking crack head it you are hyping up sky splitting moment like it means ANYTHING at all.

I will not acknowledge Luffys strength even a TINY BIT until he can scar Kaido.

K.Oing Kaido also doesn't mean anything scabbards did it too and Kaido called him trash.

For me to believe Luffy can push Mihawk to low diff he has to scar Kaido at the very least and nothing else will suffice.

Current Luffy is a one shot material for pocket knife Mihawk
@Gol D. Roger

Oda's powerscaling has never been consistent lol

I don't think powerscaling and the fights are what keep people invested in the series especially when there are manga out there that do much better at it

Shisui

Never Feed The Badders Pasta
You know....I didn't even realize that connection lmao. That's pretty funny and awesome.

- Clouds cover the moon
- Luffy and Kaido clash, splitting the skies.
- Allows Neko and Inu to win their fights

It's why the spoilers are written that way, and it's clear the scenes jump back and forth between the rooftop, Jack and Pero
Not how I wanted Jack to fall but I'll take it:funky:
I wanted Luffy to fight a calamity but I guess Kaido will do:specialmeh:

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
Also Luffy: Protecting his first mate and making sure he made it past chapter two:cheers:
Glad that you admit that Zoro has to be tier up for Luffy to protect him while Zoro protects Luffy when Luffy isnt tied up. :goyea:
I never had him top tier he in betweener who will get even stronger by the end of this arc.
Such thing as in-betweener doesnt exist, you are either a YC or you are a top tier.
YCs and not even top tiers go around stopping island busters from 2 top tiers together, in comparison 3 of them come together to stop a weaker attack from one top tier. They also dont give Kaido permanent scars despite fighting him. Zoro is the only one who rules the game and there are several empty spots behind him before we get to anything close what others have.
One Piece will end and nobody will match Zoro's feats from Wano, it is that much of a difference.

Man, seeing you with this amount of damage control is really amusing. :denzimote:
I knew that would be your response because sky splitting indeed did 0 damage to Kaido.
I must admit I have been wrong, I expected you would become a good power scaler but now I see that it is futile. :goyea:

I'm not sure if this qualifies as downplaying but I don't consider sky splitting more impressive than the previous CoC clashes with Luffy, visually impressive for sure but I feel the ability to clash like that with Kaido previously was already on the level that could make that happen, Big Mom and Kaido (not Hybrid) already did that with a regular clash.

Sulong Inu wasted Jack faster than Aokiji wasted Jozu.

If you believe Oda’s scaling is consistent then Inu > Aokiji
They've literally been fighting all night....

- Jack lost on the roof and exhausted all of his strength to fight sulong minks.
- He recovered nominally and went to find the scabbards.
- He then encounted Inu
- They offscreen fought for ~8 chapters until Inu was alleviated from fodder putting him at a disadvantage
- Then Inu had been fighting/running from Jack's hybrid for the next ~6-7 chapters until he lead him to the wall where he threw Jack into the courtyard.
- Then he turned Sulong
- Now 3 chapters later we are at this point.

Offscreening does not equate nothing happening at all lol. Aokiji essentially defeated Joz in 1 move when he wasn't looking. Not comparable at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.