Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think portrayal makes a difference here. These two are two different kinds of feats, and Luffy is impressive in his own right. But if it comes down to a direct comparison, blocking Hakai is better 10/10 times. As impressive as it is, sky splitting is rather normal for top-tiers with COC. Stopping Hakai is objectively a high top-tier feat; most top-tiers wouldn't even want to stand in front of it. Hakai is so damn OP that Kaido had to ask BM—who's just as much of a natural-born monster as Kaido—if her back can handle the attack.
No one can stop hakai in the full sense of the word. All Zoro did was delay it. Maybe only prime Blackbeard because of his abilities but even that's a maybe.

I don't think portrayal makes a difference here. These two are two different kinds of feats, and Luffy is impressive in his own right. But if it comes down to a direct comparison, blocking Hakai is better 10/10 times. As impressive as it is, sky splitting is rather normal for top-tiers with COC. Stopping Hakai is objectively a high top-tier feat; most top-tiers wouldn't even want to stand in front of it. Hakai is so damn OP that Kaido had to ask BM—who's just as much of a natural-born monster as Kaido—if her back can handle the attack.
Nah Top tier can block it for a second.
It's normal for Top Tiers but each of them is a crazy monster
It's probably a troll from Kaido

I literally am not mad at all, I am clueless actually why the people are making a big deal out of it.
Wasnt Luffy matching Kaido in base back in ch1010 the same power level statement?
Will the result be the same after 20 mins?

Yes but there are actually only several exceptions of commanders being top tiers - Zoro, Oden, Beckman, Shiryu, Rayleigh.
Usually, a YC refers to the power level tier which those listed dont belong to.

I didnt expect you to confirm that Zoro has the better feat of the two but thanks anyway. :myman:
Luffy > Admirals because he make the sky split:suresure:

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Oda's powerscaling has never been consistent lol

I don't think powerscaling and the fights are what keep people invested in the series especially when there are manga out there that do much better at it
A lot of people kept reading this with the belief of a "payoff" especially with this arc which was hyped to be Oda's masterpiece he wanted to write since he started manga.

Well, yeah. Masterpiece kekw.

Post time skip One Piece is the worst One Piece period.

What people don't get is that dukes were with Marco & jozu as youngsters on WB ship
That's without Sulong...

Dukes were always YC level in base, with Sulong they are top high tiers , can beat Marco high diff
What is up with you and overrating the dukes. They were even with Ashura who was on base Jack level. They are slightly stronger than hybrid Jack.

Status
Not open for further replies.