Status
Not open for further replies.
Hakkai is just a little portion of kaido and big mom strength 5%kaido 5% big mom you see theme breathless after the attack?
Zoro block hakki 1second is good but not enough for call that extraordinary feat without law zolo would be dead it’s a facts.:kayneshrug:
WTF? Zoro doesn't go breathless after Ashura in Enies Lobby so Ashura is 5% of his strength?
Luffy's a turd compared to Zoro and always will be

There’s no point in arguing with the Zoro standom, it’s like trying to talk someone out of their religion
Lmao talk about Irony, we drop literal facts on your ass and you talk out of your ass and make wild claims.

You need to rethink who really religious one here is. Zoro hate is more like a religion to ya'll when you think a pathetic "feat" like splitting tiny clouds stacks up to Hakai and scarring Kaido

Luffy splits the sky with Kaido.

Meanwhile Zoro goes extreme diff with a Yc1.

Zoro bros…
:crazwhat::crazwhat::crazwhat::crazwhat::crazwhat::crazwhat::crazwhat::crazwhat::crazwhat:
If that happens then that proves people have been greatly overrating the strength of Yonkos.

Yonko are titles the Marine created and gave to Pirates once they reach a certain threat level. To receive that title they must have strength, territory, and a powerful crew. While YC are the commanders for a Yonko. That's the highest rank they could ever receive since the think about that is Captain. They don't have a cap on their strength.

Lmao talk about Irony, we drop literal facts on your ass and you talk out of your ass and make wild claims.

You need to rethink who really religious one here is. Zoro hate is more like a religion to ya'll when you think a pathetic "feat" like splitting tiny clouds stacks up to Hakai and scarring Kaido
:lawsigh:
I think this is one of the most unintentionally ironic messages I’ve ever read

1027: Supernovas chapter. End of Killer vs Hawkins,End of X-Drake vs Apoo,just a little of Luffy vs Kaido
1028: Samurai chapter: End of Raizo vs Fukorojuku,Beginning and immediate end of Denjiro and Hiyori vs Orochi
1029: A little bit of all the remaining fights: Zoro vs King,Sanji vs Queen,Kidd and Law vs Big Mom,Luffy vs Kaido,while Yamato watches,and Momo tries to move Onigashima far away from Wano.
1030: Luffy vs Kaido only
1031: I dont know lmao those are my predictions for the next few chapters.
Apoo and Drake haven't even been shown since like Chapter 1007 lol.

I don't even think that's a fight tbh. Ever since Apoo lost to Zoro and bitten by Drake, he hasn't been shown doing much. Im starting to think Oda had him switch sides. Or, what I hope is happening is that he is going to be used to finally call all 10 Numbers to do something, hence why Oda hasn't shown Apoo doing shit for nearly 30 chapters lol

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Truth. It's the number 3 Fire Emblem game imo (though a pretty distant 3rd), which is great after Fates and Awakening being shit. But Radiant Dawn will always be the best one, and Path of Radiance will always be goated if nothing else then for the fact that it makes Radiant Dawn 10 times better if you play it first. The world building in that duology is just unmatched, and the story is incredible. Not to mention 3rd tier units are always a fantastic addition. Plus it has Black Knight, one of the best villains of all time.
And the war itself in Radiant Dawn is great. I got a little shocked when doing the Edelgard story line, I knocked out the alliance in 2 levels. Radiant Dawn had such a drawn out war and conflicts with tons of unique levels.

I will say tho, the overworld for Three Houses is fantastic. I wouldn’t mind seeing a remake of the Tellius games with that added in.

Luffy is literally showing off like top 10 - top 5 feats and it’s only going to get worse as he continues to fight with and damage Kaido more.

I’m literally someone who’s favorite strawhat character wise is Zoro, and I’m not even a big Luffy fan.

It’s just like, objectively speaking, Luffy is literally performing feats that we’ve only seen emperor and pirate king level combatants perform.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Luffy is literally showing off like top 10 - top 5 feats and it’s only going to get worse as he continues to fight with and damage Kaido more.

I’m literally someone who’s favorite strawhat character wise is Zoro, and I’m not even a big Luffy fan.

It’s just like, objectively speaking, Luffy is literally performing feats that we’ve only seen emperor and pirate king level combatants perform.
All of which have fought kaido and not been able to scar him let alone kill him

Status
Not open for further replies.