Status
Not open for further replies.
nope

Because there so many not only from strawhats but from others they didn't have proper 1v1 fights like kawamatsu,denjiro,izo, law's remaining crew, wano mainland's ronin's,gyukimaru,tenguyma ,there are still so many people that are like leisure and oda didn't involve them . There has to be a reason for that.Also my speculation is that sabo will come to wano( i don't believe in what translators said that might be because the they were in dire situation or it might be suprise too . If that's true i can still see boa too coming to wano
I do agree with you that it's potentially why Oda has had characters like:

- Kawamatsu
- Denjiro
- Izo
- Every strawhat save for Robin
- Law and Kid's crews
- Supernova aside from Kid/Law currently

Relatively healthy during these fights. Oda can heavily montages these groups of people fighting Big Mom's crew and Kaido fodder once we move onto just Big Mom and Kaido's fights.

My opinion obviously, maybe some additional faction comes to help though, you might be right.

A giant gaping hole through Zoro’s pectoral muscle and blood loss won’t cause him to pass out but a stomach ache from some bad food? Yeah that’ll do it
Well that’s what the manga and anime showed. Like if it was the wound that made Zoro collapse why didnt Oda and Toei make special note of the wound like they did Zoro’s stomach pain.

I didnt think it made sense as well at the time but now looking back on it, it was obviously just a plot point used to get Zoro to meet Hiyori and eventually get Enma.

I do agree with you that it's potentially why Oda has had characters like:

- Kawamatsu
- Denjiro
- Izo
- Every strawhat save for Robin
- Law and Kid's crews
- Supernova aside from Kid/Law currently

Relatively healthy during these fights. Oda can heavily montages these groups of people fighting Big Mom's crew and Kaido fodder once we move onto just Big Mom and Kaido's fights.

My opinion obviously, maybe some additional faction comes to help though, you might be right.
i think we will see momo land onigashima outside of flower capital and battle will continue both sides coming reinforcements.

Also you missed one thing tama stoll has reinforcements inside wano and some of beast pirate headliner like are still present in wano mainland.

Why can't he scar Kaido? Can't he used advCoC like Zoro? Can't he do internal damage?

Like I said you don't need to get your panties wet and drop your period blood everywhere. Blame Oda for making Luffy so dog shit, compared to Zoro.

Liffy isn't on same level as Zoro until he can scar Kaido. That is the only bare minimum qualifying factor, nothing else.
Huh. First of all, a scar is on the exterior level so I don't know how you managed to mention internal damage. Then, how do you scar someone without a sharp object? Like Akainu with his magma fists? Then you'd need to get through Kaido's body. It's very simple, it's easier to scar someone with a sword than using fists. Luffy never scars his opponents, he beats them into submission. Unlike Zoro who slices them up. Makes sense, no?

I know the
Hakai is an attack that requires their full physical strength. That's the reason Kaido asked Big Mom if is she still had the physical strength needed to perform that attack. They fought earlier and slipt the sky.

Yes, Zoro blocking an attack that requires 2 Yonkos using all of their physical strength is an extraordinary even if it's only for a few seconds.

Law didn't save Zoro. People need to stop pushing that headcannon. It never happened. I've discussed that before and read plenty of discussions on that topic. Nobody has ever brought a single shred of evidence supporting Law saved Zoro.
Huh ? What are you talking about ? Are we reading same manga ?

dude that is not all of their strength if it's their all then that skull would have broken already and we see zoro being dead. That is not their full atrength that is some ikoku sovereignty double time that's it. Yes it is still a huge feat to block that attack but oda made zoro do it so that he can make zoro go to fight some other. That's it other than that one or two people on rooftop apart from zoro still can take that attack.zoro just stopped others getting injured and others to fight in top shape.
Are we reading the same manga? Ikoku x2, that little thing Big Mom used ealier in Onigashima? Look at the size of this though
(that's what she said.)

Not the impact ring, that's much bigger than the whole onigashima island, I'm talking about the size of the actual beam Zoro is blocking. It's equal to the size a damn island, not just the skull, the rocks underneath too, which weren't even see until Kaido up rooted the island.

They rely on their "core" heavily related to movement/motion and the ability to produce and transfer maximum force, look it up. The better the core, the better force you can put into a motion. That is why Kaido ask if Big Mom core is still peak for this move, they are putting THEIR ALL into it.

That is why they call it "Conqueror of the Sea" or Ocean Sovereignty; in other words they call the move "Pirate King", they by themselves cannot perform it/conquer the sea, the power is only attainable by the combined efforts of both of them. To them this move is Pirate King + level.

Status
Not open for further replies.