Status
Not open for further replies.

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
There is must be a greater purpose behind Orochi staying alive and it extends beyond dying via the Ame No Habakiri. Orochi's deep seeded hatred of Wano hasn't been exploited enough. The only reason he became Shogun was to take revenge on the whole country by slowly decaying it.

I don't know how Oda will go about it, but he may become a wild card of sorts which will demand his slaying.

I just think dying for a vendetta without actually accomplishing anything to be very boring.
Hiyori or Momo will kill him

Nah you have to consider relevancy.

Kid/Law/Big Mom/Zoro/Sanji/King/Queen are far more relevant characters than Jack/Peros/Inu/Neko ever were in this raid. Seriously, go count the number if chapters those 4 were missing, plus Raizo/Fukurokuju, the last 30-40 chapters. If we were to rank relevancy of remaining characters this arc from highest to lowest, imo:

- Luffy/Kaido/Yamato/Momo
- Zoro/King/Sanji/Queen/Kid/Law/Big Mom
- Killer/Hawkins/Strawhats/Kin/Kanjuro/Kiku/ Marco/Tama
- Neko/Inu/Jack/Peros/Raizo/Fukurokuju
- Apoo(for now)/Drake (for now)/Hyou/Denjiro/Kawamatsu/Izo/Asura
- Law's crew/Kids crew
- Irrelevant fodder/Smiles/etc

The only exception to this is Orochi, because his absence is a plot point (i.e. being "dead").

I wouldn't consider anyone in those first 2 tiers to be shafted in big moments. I expect Raizo/Fukurokuju to end in a few pages, just like this chapter. I'm 50/50 on Killer vs Hawkins ending as quickly, but I can see it being more like half a chapter instead. Drake vs Apoo has been irrelevant since Chapter 998, nearly 30 chapters ago, as they likely have entirely different roles now.

But I do expect to see full fights for King, Queen, Big Mom and Kaido. BM is way too deep in this arc to just leave. She isn't going to run away from Kid/Law, and I don't see Kid backing down. Someone is going to lose there.
If they were so relevant Oda would give them some panetime. They have yet to do anything to each on-panel.

Good news no break next week.

So hype chapter for Luffy
Rest is pretty mid or meh content (not like I care that much).

Oda said he cant draw properly fight and I give him credit to say that. That said his fried around should tell Oda to yes give space to his creativity but not at the cost of losing very good content (Jack fight vs the Duke was a low for One Piece) an enterally arc dedicate to jack destroying Zou and this is how it goes down, not good.

Fights are concluded super fast to the point that we could see the end for this December.

I expect still 2 big WoW hype moment for Wano - Luffy and Zoro.

About Kid&Law and Killer I really hope Oda will give you some shine which I am doubting.

If you think, Kid got such a good enthusiasm to get Kaido and look where he is now, offpaneling watching Big Mom and Luffy getting an uber taxi to the roof. Sad, really sad. By the way I dont expect Big Mom actually losing to Kid if anything will actually happen she will get some anesy and become O-linc again zzzzzz

Such a nice potential the 5SN vs 2Yonko with good idea sadly Oda divert that fight.

Especially as a Kidd fan but also as Law fan are you happy with what your boys got so far in Onigashima?

The master mind to take down Kaido (law) and Kidd the revenge for what happen to his crew both got good reason to still fight Kaido and nothing. I dont know what your opinion about that?

To me the fight with Kidd&Law vs Kaido was poor and to short.

Ndule is kinda spot on that no commander been treated with as much respect as Katakuri was.
:kayneshrug:
He is also right with Perospero get portrayal next to Jack and im not even talking about powerlvlwise but the way how Jo was right again. And with Katakuri he is right too, I see Marco and many other commanders and so far I didn't get the same feeling like I did with Katakuri. Im pretty sure anyone who wasn' named Luffy from the alliance would get rekt by Katakuri. He really had anything, over 1B and having CoC and Awakening and at top a adv haki form. Jack has 1b too and don't get anything like Katakuri. I still have hope for King and Queen but the way how Jack get threat by Oda kinda scared me that King and Queen going to get defeated fast too without showing awakening or CoC...

Status
Not open for further replies.