Status
Not open for further replies.
Kid is accepting Luffy as a friend and believes in him. as the story goes, neither Kid nor Law are gonna be Luffy's enemies. Law is a D. and I have a feeling that Kid is one too. so they will help Luffy at the end war too.
Law is a D but doesn't have the Kings haki Kid has the kings haki but is not a D. Monkey D Luffy is a D and a Haki of Kings. And the 3 advanced Hakis. She's the difference that's why Kid and Law are not Luffy's rivals. Once again Luffy's real rival is Blackbeard aka Marshall D Teach

They didn't get Luffy's powerups. Dressrosa Luffy/Law/Kid were all comparable. Now Luffy does solo, what Law/Kid do combined.

It's clear Luffy left everyone in the fucking dust.

G4 was always a trump card that put him above everyone, I'd say they were equal to g2/g3 Luffy until WCI where he fought with Kat and grew.

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
Kid is accepting Luffy as a friend and believes in him. as the story goes, neither Kid nor Law are gonna be Luffy's enemies. Law is a D. and I have a feeling that Kid is one too. so they will help Luffy at the end war too.
No! He certainly has more respect for Luffy and trusts his capacity as a fighter, but he still doesn't see him as a friend. Luffy's still a rival to Kid.

Cmon bro let be releastic here, Doffy had CoC and awakening, his problem was that Luffy was his opponent, everyone else was rekt by him, even Law. None commander expect Katakuri who surpass that show similar feats, Doffy had to fight Law and later Luffy and tank tons of their attacks. I can´t see him losing to Cracker or Jack at this point, Oda portrayal seems to be clear, he only give the strongest pirates awakening. That said a enough about Doffy pl...
The only reason I rate doffy>=Calamities/Marco is because of CoC and awakening

Doffy has help too
Give Cracker or Jack someone like Fuji or Trebol, they gonna beat Law too or others

The only reason I rate doffy>=Calamities/Marco is because of CoC and awakening

Doffy has help too
Give Cracker or Jack someone like Fuji or Trebol, they gonna beat Law too or others
In my opinion he is above Cracker,Jack and Perospero, ofc the gap is not that large but still...
Don´t know about Smoothie, for now seeing two YC3lvl, I don´t see Doffy behind them. Queen fight is important to tell where Doffy stand around that lvl...

I just realized something.
WCI - Sanji’s backstory and parent arc
Wano - Zoro’s backstory and parent arc
arc-after-Wano - Luffy’s backstory and parent arc??

I knew it, the Revos and Marines arc is next
:finally::finally::finally:

False equivalence. Jack was considerably injured, but so were the Dukes being smashed by Kaido himself and later facing Gifters along with Jack.

Meanwhile Doffy's damage prior to awakening >>> Luffy's. Even if we ignore gamma knife and the 3 blows from boundman which Doffy took prior to awakening, Doffy still received comparable damage (Luffy got a few punches from Bellamy, Doffy got Injection shot, Counter Shock, Red Hawk, etc.).

Compare that to Katakuri, who used awakening right away against base Luffy and said he isn't underestimating Luffy, hence stopping him from using G4.

There is a reason Oda had Doffy wrecked and beaten down to a half dead state via Gamma Knife and boundman before even using awakening. And even then, Doffy managed to barely outlast boundman.
When you're done making up excuses
He got wrecked by g4 like fodder
That's doffy... he's not Cracker to stalemate Boundman even tho he has awakening

Status
Not open for further replies.