Status
Not open for further replies.
You're actually retarded. Kinemon can do Oden Nitoryu which is even stronger than those attacks.

When Sulong Dukes do that ^, come talk.
:milaugh:
Dukes would actually destroy clones easier because of ryuo
Yes Dukes can dodge that to Katakuri if they connect their attack...
Pre ryuo Boundman had better AP and maybe speed but still slightly above sulong Dukes.

Oda making it obvious
Guys like Doffy, Jack and Pero need luck to beat sulong Dukes or G4.

"Weakiling Doffy " said Kaido
"He's powerful and tricky" Oda but not "Super Powerful/strong " as Oda said about Smoothie

Jack was also heavily damaged
Kata was also heavily damaged
Wb was heavily weakened...

Awakening didn't match boundman, it was stalling coz luffy didn't adjust yet, once he did he overpowered it quick.

Stop making up excuses
Being weakened doesn't weaken your skills or AP

If Doffy's reaction speed lowered down then he wouldn't react to block or stall boundman

Healthy Dofdy still won't beat G4 or stalemate it
He also fought a weakened Luffy
False equivalence. Jack was considerably injured, but so were the Dukes being smashed by Kaido himself and later facing Gifters along with Jack.

Meanwhile Doffy's damage prior to awakening >>> Luffy's. Even if we ignore gamma knife and the 3 blows from boundman which Doffy took prior to awakening, Doffy still received comparable damage (Luffy got a few punches from Bellamy, Doffy got Injection shot, Counter Shock, Red Hawk, etc.).

Compare that to Katakuri, who used awakening right away against base Luffy and said he isn't underestimating Luffy, hence stopping him from using G4.

There is a reason Oda had Doffy wrecked and beaten down to a half dead state via Gamma Knife and boundman before even using awakening. And even then, Doffy managed to barely outlast boundman.

"Yamato looks at Momonosuke as he remembers some words Momonosuke said to him when he was still a child."

Look, I didn't want to start that shit again, but by now even the dumbest users should be able to identify redon's nonsense.

It has gotten to a point where his idiotic use of male pronouns actually makes some passages of his spoiler summary barely readable.

You literally have to think thrice about which he/him stands for who, just because redon wants to drive home his ridiculous agenda by using those pronouns as often as he can.

Don't be retarded
Jack is nothing to King and Queen his own vc says he's scared and submissive to them
Im hope it bro, but seeing how Oda handle Jack, im not sure if King and Queen get awakening or not.
As I said for now I put Doffy around YC2lvl, I wait for Queen performance, but for sure I not see Doffy under YC3lvl anymore.

:milaugh:
Dukes would actually destroy clones easier because of ryuo
Yes Dukes can dodge that to Katakuri if they connect their attack...
Pre ryuo Boundman had better AP and maybe speed but still slightly above sulong Dukes.

Oda making it obvious
Guys like Doffy, Jack and Pero need luck to beat sulong Dukes or G4.

"Weakiling Doffy " said Kaido
"He's powerful and tricky" Oda but not "Super Powerful/strong " as Oda said about Smoothie
Shichibukai > YCs
Give up.

They didn't get Luffy's powerups. Dressrosa Luffy/Law/Kid were all comparable. Now Luffy does solo, what Law/Kid do combined.

It's clear Luffy left everyone in the fucking dust.

They weren't equal
Luffy was stronger than Law
You don't need 3 PU's to reach YC range training is enough.
Luffy needs to PU to reach YC1 level

They all stomp Doffy by feats and portrayal without being stronger than YC1

Status
Not open for further replies.