Status
Not open for further replies.
Fans:
- Ignore Oda’s constant potrayal of King = Queen
- Ignore Queen cracking the skull of a Yonko and his attack being the cause of her regaining her memories….which resulted to her defeat
- Ignore that enraged Meme base hits do nothing to him
- Ignore that he no-selled base Udon Luffy attack, that should be on the likes of the attacks that were making Kata and Doffy bleed……due to Luffy’s insane growth rate
- Ignore that his viruses oneshotted Udon Luffy
- Ignore that Luffy potrayed him the same as Big Mom
- Ignore that he oneshotted Drake
- Ignore that hes unscathed from 20 mins + of MP Chopper hits. MP Chopper having mountain lvl lifting feats
- Ignore that hes unscathed 1 chap after taking 2 YC1 attacks
- Ignore that he has better lazer tech than Franky. Franky used laser to defeat a Tobbi Roppo

Also Fans: Use noncannon info written by a Fat Ztard who lives in his moms basement ro hype King, because King isnt even worth Oda’s time of day.

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
nope, that's why he asks "are you gonna slow me down?" Sanji wouldn't usually do that, also Queen in the viz translations makes fun of both Zoro and Sanji's AP telling them that they must do better if they want to take down them, also King attacks Sanji and Queen attacks Zoro, they don't threat them differently and Queen is also confident on attacking the swordsman, Zoro was also worried about Queen's blow but luckily Sanji covered Zoro's back just like marimo did with him against King.
Sanji would only slow Zoro down if he's weakened to the point that he needs protection from Zoro. That's what Zoro is meant by "Are you gonna slow me down?" He's basically asking if he'll have to fight King while protecting Sanji.

King attacked Sanji who's not fighting anyone while Queen attacked Zoro who's already blocking King. If you notice it. Sanji noticed King's attack only after Zoro blocked it while Zoro noticed Queen's attack even before Sanji deflected it. Don't see how this even helps you prove they're close. This is no different from Luffy, Law, and Kid attacking ship to mock each other.

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
Fans:
- Ignore Oda’s constant potrayal of King = Queen
- Ignore Queen cracking the skull of a Yonko and his attack being the cause of her regaining her memories….which resulted to her defeat
- Ignore that enraged Meme base hits do nothing to him
- Ignore that he no-selled base Udon Luffy attacks, that should be on the likes of the attacks that were making Kata and Doffy bleed
- Ignore that his viruses oneshotted Udon Luffy
- Ignore that Luffy potrayed him the same as Big Mom
- Ignore that he oneshotted Drake
- Ignore that hes unscathed from 20 mins + of MP Chopper hits. MP Chopper having mountain lvl lifting feats
- Ignore that hes unscathed 1 chap after taking 2 YC1 attacks
- Ignore that he has better lazer tech than Franky. Franky used laser to defeat a Tobbi Roppo

Also Fans: Use noncannon info written by a Fat Ztard who lives in his moms basement ro hype King, because King isnt even worth Oda’s time of day.

How exactly did Law go from getting mid diffed by Doflamingo who is apparently only Jack level to being above King and Marco?
Either Doflamingo was YC1 level all along or Law is just a regular commander level fighter.

His injuries were not shown to be more severe than the Scabbards though. Also it is important to note that Jack was fighting Inu with the help of gifters.

Even if Peros isn't as strong as Jack, he fought Neko for less amount of time than Jack fought Inu so it still favors Jack
I think the main difference is that Jack got defeated by 2 Sulong Dukes in rooftop while Peros won against Sulong Wanda and Carrot. So the amount of damage they've receive should be different.

I agree, but the revenge was carried anyway. My point is that it being Nekomamushi is even lamer. At least in WCI you had a whole chapter of Carrot sobbing over Pedro and then Oda building the antagonism between Carrot and Perospero. Even if you hate it there's a clear set-up.

Neko only met Peros 4 chapters ago and I don't think he's even interacted with Pedro on-screen. "revenge for pedro" is the worst side plot in the series:hope:
Well if Oda made Nekomamushi defeat Perospero instead of Carrot it would mean that the rabbit is not strong enough.

The fact that Nekomamushi "avenge" (I know it's not the correct term in this case) Pedro still makes sense because Pedro was the equivalent of Shishilian for Inuarashi. He was one of the most trusted ally under Nekomamushi. It makes sense even if Neko and Pero never had the number of interactions we had between Pero and Carrot.

Status
Not open for further replies.