Status
Not open for further replies.
We don't know how Dressrosa Law would've faired against that attack from Kaido.

Base Sanji would literally still get trashed by Doffy, he didn't even tickle Queen's balls, he confirmed it himself even.
No Sanji wouldnt. If Sanji knows his DF power, as of now……Onigashma Sanji would push him to high diff maybe even defeat him. With his new PU thats coming later defintely destroying Doffy.

Sanji couldnt push back Doffy at all. Whilst Queen is way more durable, and is getting sent flying, bleeding and screaming. Sanji defintely grew.

I have no doubts that he could perform similar to luffy. He also has ACoC. It would only lead zoro to bloom it even more and use it conciously. If Yamato is able to do that there is no doubt for zoro.
your doubt is irrelevant when zoro didnt show a glimpse of black lightning attack. As a FACT right now, yamato could but zoro couldnt. Yamato > zoro currently based on kaido’s word ‘only the strongest can use it’.

not to mentioned luffy already obtained a Sky splitting punch
:steef:

Zunisha didn't hit Jack.
It only created a wawe who destroyed Jack ship.
We don't know how Jack did against Fujitora.
Sengoku isn't Admiral level anymore he's old.

He fought an army of Sulong, two dukes and so on
And the chapter is clear Sulong already damaged him only one attack mire was needed.

Strong attacks can pierce Haki.
Haki don't makes you immune to blows.

I didn't say Wa no was flawless but complaining everyweek is too much.
This chapter is good and people are complaining only because Luffy is too strong now.
I’m saying they didn’t use it
People complain cause it’s shitty
Why hype a war you can’t deliver on

we have the most characters appear here in one piece history and these characters are strong

yet they are given lack lustre fight and no story just flashbacks 5 pages of talking and one page of fights with finishing moves lol

Unless the person is a strawhat

Well, It's about how bad a condition Jack is in. We know Neko and Inu are equally strong. Let's say Kaido injured them equally, then they got treatment and fought Jack and Pero in Sulong for an equal amount of time.

Yet Jack is worse off than Pero despite him being much stronger as well as more resilient, that can only mean Jack is in a worse condition. Jack needing help from Gifters and a weakened Inu beating up Jack to this degree only add to the fact that his condition is worse.
Well then we would need to factor that Jack also got treatment. Yes they fought sulong for an equal amount of time but we must note that Jack + gifters were fighting Inu long before Neko and Peros started.

I don't agree that Jack is much stronger than Peros. Especially when we consider his performance.
I don't see how that conclusion can be drawn given factors like;
> Inu and Jack fighting long before Neko and Peros
> Peros being in better shape than Jack

Status
Not open for further replies.