Status
Not open for further replies.

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
Sabo instantly did a fire fist and bb instantly tilted marineford so why not
I doubt Sabo's Enkai would be as strong as that of Ace if he were still alive. Also, I am sure Dai Enkai Entei wouldn't still be the same as how it was two years ago if Ace were still alive. Buggy with GGnM can't pull off-island splitting attacks even if he's seen WB use it as many times as BB, can he? I doubt pre-TS Law can create rooms as big as this so casually.

Abilities grow stronger and stronger as the wielders grow stronger. The notion that DF users have no merit in making their abilities as powerful as they are just doesn't make much sense to me.

I'd say after wano blackbeard>kaido>shanks=big mom>luffy
Blackbeard is the new generation rocks. 2 dfs probably has all three types of haki and he could get another df he was a monster before even having a df
The key ward here is "AFTER" Wano, I do agree that after Wano Blackbeard will officially be stronger than all Emperors and even surpasse Roger and Whitbeard.

Really @playa4321 ? I mean it's so obvious Oda doesn't give a fuck about others things than SH. Robin vs Black Maria took 2 or 3 chapters when dukes vs pero/jack, just two pages lol. When you look at jack hybrid, it's so clear Oda didn't give a fuck about those fights. He just wanted Inu to take Jack for Zou and Neko for Pedro's death. Next week, Raizou vs Fuku in one or two page, Apoo and Hawkins probably the same.
That is actually not true bro, he did it in fact in many previous arc with many characters.
As example Pedro vs Tamago had his full one fight chapter, the Vinsmoke as allies had their moments and the best argument:
Dressrosa, literally every member of Doffy had a fight, a character like Kyros had a full one chapter battle against Diamante a commander of Doffy. And Jack meaning for the current arc was higher as Diamante, you see Oda give special fights special threatment.

And the fail behind your logic start in this case.
If Oda didn´t care for the Jack vs Mink part, why he let him defeat at the rooftop and bring him back? Why he didn´t finish Jack back then?
Why bring him back only to offscreen again after he building up a fucking plot around him attacking the Scabbards? And I don´t need to show how much worth the Scabbards are for Oda right? They basically get hype moment over hype moment this arc, get more screentime then few strawhats, as example Brook,Chopper,Nami and Usopp get less fight screentime like the Scabbards did!!

So we can´t say that he not care, in fact he care for the scabbards this arc multiple times, so far many of them still running around.
Same for Jack, he basically bring him back, build up a fight scene, same for Perospero.
I think he plan first to give them a fight, but duo his time problem with Wano he rush it.

Jack could be done already at the rooftop. But Oda didn´t do it, since Jack had a major plot from the past.
If Jack wouldn´t be around, zou would never happen and Luffy wouldn´t see Jinbe or get stronger with the Katakuri fight.
Oda had multiple ways to take out Jack, first when he face the Navy convey, he was said to be dead but he shows up again for attacking zou, then he get take out from Zunisha but he still survive while his crewmembers like Sheepshead and Ginrummy get killed off by the attack. So Oda had a plan with Jack and he take him to wano back, what he do? Put him at rooftop to offscreen him again, then bring him back, give him screentime and then offscreen him again, just a repeat from his first battle at the rooftop.

It is a rumour that Oda doesn´t give a fuck about others things than the SH when we literally see since the timeksip that sidecharacters get amount off screentime as the strawhats, just look at Usopp and Nami, Brook or Chopper.
The scabbards outshine them, Tama outshine them...
In the past we had multiple example where Oda spend side characters one fight chapters.

It clear why Oda rush it, since he underestimate the chapters for wano in general and he need know to rush it, this happen when you give irrelevant stuff pages and not go with a fast pace. Im pretty sure if Wano would had just 70-80 chapters, he would show Jack vs Inu for sure...

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
Loved how Luffy quickly came to Momo's rescue. This moment is so badass that I like it more than the sky-splitting.

Emperor Luffy spliting the skys while the Sanji-tagteamers, Zoro-killingKaido and Yamato-genderdebate losers cry😎😎😎😎👉
lmao, that's what they get for forgetting who the main character is!

Ah, that panel of the splitting sky is so sick. Can’t wait to see it in high def. with this, Luffy positions himself to firmly move above everybody except for the Yonko and probably Dragon in strength. After he beats Kaido, he’ll solidly be there. From the little kid that sobbed after cutting his eye to impress Shanks, to one of the six strongest on the seas. Love to see it.

Ah, that panel of the splitting sky is so sick. Can’t wait to see it in high def. with this, Luffy positions himself to firmly move above everybody except for the Yonko and probably Dragon in strength. After he beats Kaido, he’ll solidly be there. From the little kid that sobbed after cutting his eye to impress Shanks, to one of the six strongest on the seas. Love to see it.
*and Imu but yeah :cheers:

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
Really @playa4321 ? I mean it's so obvious Oda doesn't give a fuck about others things than SH. Robin vs Black Maria took 2 or 3 chapters when dukes vs pero/jack, just two pages lol. When you look at jack hybrid, it's so clear Oda didn't give a fuck about those fights. He just wanted Inu to take Jack for Zou and Neko for Pedro's death. Next week, Raizou vs Fuku in one or two page, Apoo and Hawkins probably the same.

The off paneled fights are easier for Oda to move the plot and finish it.
It's not that he doesn't care. Involving too many characters in one arc is a pain in the ass for any given author; Oda isn't an exception. He just has different priorities than what we're expecting him to do. The dude's probably serious about ending the manga in 5 years; he's rushing fights like crazy.

Loved how Luffy quickly came to Momo's rescue. This moment is so badass that I like it more than the sky-splitting.

lmao, that's what they get for forgetting who the main character is!
You should stop calling yourself a Luffy-fan, when you spend 24 hours a day sucking Zoro and King and shitting on Sanji and Queen

Are you also confused when spoilers talk about two male or two female interacting, or your only problem is with the "ridiculous agenda" of referring as "he" to a character who is always referred as such in the story?
This particular sentence was just horribly written due to redon's complete nonsense agenda of trying to call Yamato "he/him" in every single instance possible.

It's not even about calling Yamato "he/him" in general.

I personally think that's ridiculous, since Yamato has been confirmed as a bonafide girl in the vivre card (only addressed with female pronouns there) and in the official promo. Not to mention that she is addressed with gender neutral pronouns in the japanese version of the manga, so the statement that "everyone uses male pronouns" is wrong anyway.

However, if someone still wants to use "he/him", ok, whatever. I cringe and don't comment on it.

With redon it's the frequency and the obvious attempt to force-feed his readers this gender-non-topic that annoys me.

In this particular instance it's blatantly obvious.

Instead of just writing a way more readable summary like

"Yamato looks at Momonosuke while remembering some words Momonosuke said to her/him earlier."

redon puts out a completely forced he/him festival where you have to think thrice which pronoun stands for whom:

"Yamato looks at Momonosuke as he remembers some words Momonosuke said to him when he was still a child."

That's just agenda bs and it has been going on for a while.

Guys like Artur actually admitted their mistake and went on. Redon is still causing annoyance/confusion with his nonsense.

Last edited:

Well I can't say I disagree. I've seen more praise for Zoro vs King from Zoro fans than anything much about Sanji vs Queen from Sanji fans, they just talk about wings all day. Fuck about Sanji vs Queen give them more zoro sanji association, worse than pathetic but hey here we are.:josad:
Its not wroth repeating constantly but yes its true, and every Sanjitard knows that.
Every single one of them is disappointed that Sanji isn't fighting but they know Sanji's only saving grace is Zoro and chicken wings of pirate king because Sanji is a worthless puss wihtout it

Status
Not open for further replies.