Status
Not open for further replies.
He didn't kill Kaido but he still did more damage in a single attack while his AP was nerfed by 300 times than EoS Luffy will be able to in 500 attacks.

Oda had to use Big Mom to nerf Zoro so Zoro only trashes him as bad as Oden did and not kill him.

High diffing King already puts him 30 tiers above Law Kidd and Killer who are busy with Big Meme who got neg diffed by King, ran away from Marco who King low diffed
Your points are good, like always. :cheers:

But, I don't think King is pushing Zoro past mid-diff at this point, mate. Going by the spoilers, King is still yet to land a hit on Zoro despite having fought him for several chapters now. That's no indication of a high diff fight. Barring any plot twist, it is likelier for King to get the Pica or Hyouzou treatment in several chapters.

isnt that because there are no male and female pronouns in japanese, i remember saying that lance would stop using male pronouns if the characters stopped during that drama you caused some time back and he like my comment.
He will definitely stop when the characters stop
There is nothing to stop because the characters aren't even using male pronouns right now ffs!

Some weird western dudes just brought up this agenda and somehow many fans believed it.

In the manga itself Yamato is NEVER addressed with male pronouns by anyone. Only with completely gender-neutral ones.

Again: Everyone who knows japanese has already switched to full female proouns (Artur for example), because the vivre card was so clear about it.

It was a non-discussion for anyone with common sense anyway, which is why it was a non-topic in Japan for example: Yamato is simply a girl trying to imitate her hero (Oden) to a tee. Her hero just happened to be a male, so she cosplays as a male.

No fucking character addresses Yamato with male pronouns.

I can literally translate you every single passage you think of in the japanese original.

She is always addressed with gender-neutral pronouns by literally everyone in the original.

The only instances that are debatable are those where she herself or Kaido call her "son of Kaido" (again: no pronouns). This has been perfectly explained though.

In the canonically important (!) vivre-card - our best source of character info - Yamato is introduced as a bonafide girl and specifically addressed with female pronouns throughout. The vivre cards are looked over and corrected by Oda himself btw.

Why do you think that even Artur - the hardest "Yamato is a he/him" agenda dude out there - begrudgingly admitted he was wrong and now addresses Yamato as "she/her" again?
I am wrong, but I wont admit it. I am the provider, so you need to bear it. I am on Tinder, but dont tell anybody about this. And yes, pok u if you dont like my summary.

There is nothing to stop because the characters aren't even using male pronouns right now ffs!

Some weird western dudes just brought up this agenda and somehow many fans believed it.

In the manga itself Yamato is NEVER addressed with male pronouns by anyone. Only with completely gender-neutral ones.

Again: Everyone who knows japanese has already switched to full female proouns (Artur for example), because the vivre card was so clear about it.

It was a non-discussion for anyone with common sense anyway, which is why it was a non-topic in Japan for example: Yamato is simply a girl trying to imitate her hero (Oden) to a tee. Her hero just happened to be a male, so she cosplays as a male.
Dude Redon is just providing and translating spoilers if he wants to use pronouns like that let him. Why are you so butthurt over this? Just let it go :luuh::luuh:

You are confusing Luffy's sloppy low showings when not serious vs. end of arc battle when the enemy no longer has invincible plot armor that is waiting on his subordinates getting taken out.

Unless you think that fishman swordsman goon who was unroided, or Monet, should seriously have posed any hindrance to Luffy whatsoever.
Cracker and katakuri were a tough fight that pushed him to his limits

Zoro taking double the pain from that medicine is going to play out like that Kuma bubble. Everyone will think the pain Zoro receives after beating King will put him down (like how that small piece of bubble Kuma sent to Zoro as a sample), but what they don't realize is that Zoro will take much more damage after King to the point where people think Zoro might die from the medicines effects.

Status
Not open for further replies.