Status
Not open for further replies.
How I expect the next few chapters to go:

- A few Luffy/Yamato vs Kaido scenes
- Fukurokuju goes down in a few pages (like Jack/Peros).
- We learn how Orochi survives with his power and what he's up to
- Killer beats Hawkins in half a chapter. There will be a connection between this fight and Kid's performance with BM. Once this is taken care of we will see Kid (and maybe Law) perform a signdicant move on BM
- Apoo calls all 10 Numbers (or at least the 3/4 that are still unrevealed) to fight on the performance floor. Zoro/Sanji are distracted. Drake is held back by Apoo. Hyou is weak again. Kawamatsu potentially is fighting fodder to keep them away from Zoro/Sanji. Izo is taking care of Marco. This prompts either Chopper (new form?) Or Usopp or a combination to take out the Numbers. Maybe Chopper becomes a proper Kaiju and fights them? Maybr Usopp snipes them from the castle?
- Drake beats Apoo
- Momo saves Onigashima, island lands somewhere else.
- Then Queen/King fights start.

I'd say the next 4-5 chapters worth Of content
:gonope:

How I expect the next few chapters to go:

- A few Luffy/Yamato vs Kaido scenes
- Fukurokuju goes down in a few pages (like Jack/Peros).
- We learn how Orochi survives with his power and what he's up to
- Killer beats Hawkins in half a chapter. There will be a connection between this fight and Kid's performance with BM. Once this is taken care of we will see Kid (and maybe Law) perform a signdicant move on BM
- Apoo calls all 10 Numbers (or at least the 3/4 that are still unrevealed) to fight on the performance floor. Zoro/Sanji are distracted. Drake is held back by Apoo. Hyou is weak again. Kawamatsu potentially is fighting fodder to keep them away from Zoro/Sanji. Izo is taking care of Marco. This prompts either Chopper (new form?) Or Usopp or a combination to take out the Numbers. Maybe Chopper becomes a proper Kaiju and fights them? Maybr Usopp snipes them from the castle?
- Drake beats Apoo
- Momo saves Onigashima, island lands somewhere else.
- Then Queen/King fights end.

I'd say the next 4-5 chapters worth Of content
:goyea:

I am not ready for this another redon vs dirtyLarry,
Even though I dont like redon's pronunciations, but it is easy for me to ignore that.

But, it can be decided with a poll. One of the mods can make a poll, and give 3 options for Yamato's pronouns, i.e., he, she, or dont care.

But, it wont happen, for obvious reasons.

Well, since Luffy is already doing Top Tier stuff that means he's at PK level already and that the series is coming to an end so I don't expect much improvement or growth from anyone else in the crew meaning they are just 1 step behind from achieving their dreams. I'm talking exclusively about Zoro here.

I can't wait for him to master internal destruction armament haki along with advancedCoC whilst he offs King in let's say 1 and half chapters so then Marco can finally heal all of his damage and get him ready for Round 2 vs Kaido on top of mount Fuji and then over the flower capital where they'll have their own sky splitting moment before the dragon's head comes off.

Kaido said this to Luffy "So you managed to coat yourself in CoC but your use of it was crude and clumsy"

Kaido is not gonna play around anymore as he has been doing all along he's definetely gonna fuck Luffy up pretty badly until Zoro with a much better skill in CoC techniques arrives. Then the two of them can finally take him out with Zoro delivering the final beheading blow.

Momonosuke on the other hand, will take no part in defeating Kaido he'll actually take care of stopping Onigashima and dealing with Orochi.

Everything seems to indicate that One Piece is in its final days I even expect Big Mom to get somehow defeated by featless and hakiless Kidd and Law and for those of you who believe that we'll have an Elbaf arc you better think again because this series is almost over.

Poor luffy does a sky splitting moment but all you see is zoro vs sanji:josad:
Queen tried to attack zoro, and king tried to attack sanji

Zoro and sanji attacked king and queen at the same time

Funny how the 2 v2 theory isn't hated because it lacks arguments, it's hated, thankfully by a few dumbasses, but still for different reasons

"Oh look at them stans, they just want to steal zoro's hype and are angry because zoro paired with sanji"

Is literally dumbest argument, firs thing's first zoro and sanji have undeniably been paired by oda multiple times

They're canonicaly the only two strawhats with secondary roles related to leader ship, they're been called luffy's wings etc....

So the first argument is just stupid because those who are supposedly angry because zoro isn't paired with sanji, are actually angry because they see idiots who claim that zoro isn't paired with sanji

Zoro and sanji are two goateed characters, I'm happy to see them fight side by side, seing them fighting side by side is what's epic, of course sanji fighting king makes sense, I kinda hope queen as something in store for zoro like the oni virus to boost himself, heck it'd be dope if zoro overcomes the virus through sheer strength too

It's probably gonna go down as one of the best fights in one piece
what dumb comment from lanji fan get out

I am not ready for this another redon vs dirtyLarry,
Even though I dont like redon's pronunciations, but it is easy for me to ignore that.

But, it can be decided with a poll. One of the mods can make a poll, and give 3 options for Yamato's pronouns, i.e., he, she, or dont care.

But, it wont happen, for obvious reasons.
Redon low diffs Larry, every time he looks at a post from him it's like Kaido thinking of Oden and his scar :rolaugh:

Both are ass pulls to be honest, zoro's medicine is a cheap plot device, but atleast there is a plot device lol, luffy getting back up is bullshit, unlike with zoro, seing luffy being that strong doesn't feel right, a few chapters ago he passed out from apoo's attack lol

And we already saw him at his limit before, hopefully he gets yeeted again and wins thanks to a good strategy instead of sheer strength
Luffy passing out from Apoo's attack was the anomaly actually when he received hundred hits from Kata, got his body pierced and could still fight for hours, received worst damage pre ts, against Doffy and was still up.
Oda just fucked up with the Apoo/Luffy encounter

Well, since Luffy is already doing Top Tier stuff that means he's at PK level already and that the series is coming to an end so I don't expect much improvement or growth from anyone else in the crew meaning they are just 1 step behind from achieving their dreams. I'm talking exclusively about Zoro here.

I can't wait for him to master internal destruction armament haki along with advancedCoC whilst he offs King in let's say 1 and half chapters so then Marco can finally heal all of his damage and get him ready for Round 2 vs Kaido on top of mount Fuji and then over the flower capital where they'll have their own sky splitting moment before the dragon's head comes off.

Kaido said this to Luffy "So you managed to coat yourself in CoC but your use of it was crude and clumsy"

Kaido is not gonna play around anymore as he has been doing all along he's definetely gonna fuck Luffy up pretty badly until Zoro with a much better skill in CoC techniques arrives. Then the two of them can finally take him out with Zoro delivering the final beheading blow.

Momonosuke on the other hand, will take no part in defeating Kaido he'll actually take care of stopping Onigashima and dealing with Orochi.

Everything seems to indicate that One Piece is in its final days I even expect Big Mom to get somehow defeated by featless and hakiless Kidd and Law and for those of you who believe that we'll have an Elbaf arc you better think again because this series is almost over.
I think Luffy will genuinely beat Hybrid Kaido not long after Zoro sends King packing (pun intended).

But then Kaido shows his Awakened form and overpowers Luffy again, despite Luffy pushing himself to his limits.

This is what will necessitate Zoro returning to the Rooftop to help Luffy (since King won't do much to Zoro, anyway, so Zoro should still be fairly healthy to even out Luffy's odds against Awakened Kaido).

Thread is moving pretty slow, guess people are getting fed up of this Kaido business now, I bet most people here are already wondering how Elbaf is going to be, well i guess that's what week to week reading does to you, I know because i've been doing week to week since Act 1 of Wano in the manga, it wasn't really week to week thanks to the rampant breaks in-between chapters.

Status
Not open for further replies.