Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't quite understand what you mean by that. If you can rephrase your comment, I will be grateful.
You said Doffy > Zoro and MASSIVELY nerfed Zoro did as much damage to Kaido as Oden did and blitzed Kaido.

If Doffy > Zoro then doffy can kill Kaido?
Pick who you wanna wank and who you wanna downplay cuz downplay zoro only means downplay Kaido.

S

Sasaki Kojirō

Nope. You gonna get forced to read meme at elbaf
God will forbid me to do this.
Haha!!!
Post automatically merged:

You said Doffy > Zoro and MASSIVELY nerfed Zoro did as much damage to Kaido as Oden did and blitzed Kaido.

If Doffy > Zoro then doffy can kill Kaido?
Pick who you wanna wank and who you wanna downplay cuz downplay zoro only means downplay Kaido.
No, reread my comment, I'm defending ZORO and calamities, I don't accept the nonsense that Doffy > King.

Thats absolutely fucking retarded
Zoro permanently scarred Kaido
Blocked strongest attack in the series
Pushed away Admiral
Busted mountains
AdvCoC
Tamed Enma
Will be WSS and Pirate King level+
Permanent black blade
Will solo strongest YC1 this arc

These are the things Zoro fans care about where as all sanjitards care about is chicken wings of pirate king.

Don't even try to equate Zoro to sanji you crack head, Zoro fans don't even need luffy much less sanji, his own feats, his hype and his portrayal is enough.
PK lvl?:chopoff::chopoff::chopoff::usoprice::queenhear:
Zoro EoS is yonko lvl no more stop jerking off on zoro face.
Kaido>EoS zoro

I think Doffy is definitely in the YC1 tier of people.
I’m not sure he can actually beat any of them but it’s pretty obvious, especially now.

I’m sorry to tell you guys this, but if Kaido gets hit by a full power KKG laced with internal damage haki and COC, Kaido isn’t getting up.

In fact, probably no one is

Sanji is one wing lol

And the point is that Kid will likely continue to be his rival post Wano until Luffy actually is PK. We don't know the context of how this fight with BM plays out.

Maybe wait and see if Law leaves or not? Maybe wait and see if Kid wins alone? If that happens, wouldn't you agree that he will be his rival UNTIL Luffy is PK?
Babes theyre not winning even if Law stays. But yh we’ll wait and see lol.

If Midd wins then yh. But no fake W. Like he gotta actual beat this bitch and have her ugly unconcious.

Lol, no.

I don't see how Doflamingo is stronger or equal to KING, that makes ZORO weaker than G4 luffy DR version with basic Haki, no FS, no ACOA, no ADCOC...

I mean, G4 luffy downloaded the DIFF in DOFFY... This at most was for a MID DIFF for luffy to demonstrate his finisher, that's all.

And according to people Doffy is > King ? So ZORO < Luffy DR version with basic HAKI, this nonsense really makes sense. :milaugh::milaugh::milaugh::milaugh::milaugh::milaugh:The minimization of disasters doesn't stop, does it?

I want KAIDO's past soon and the end of wano...
So I can drop this shit manga at once.
I hope he had some solid motivation and feelings which Oda explored. Im afraid this manga will go even more downhill from here on lol

Queen has gone hybrid and has yet to hit Sanji. He stands no chance against the likes of Kid.
Magnetism+CoC+top tier durability >>> Dino + Metal weapons.
He hasnt focussed on Sanji till 1023. He easily reacted to Sanji’s DJ and blocked it with haki.

Queen’s durability literally shits on his. His magentism is trash and his CoC is useless. Yh wow.

YC1,5 is a retarded scaling description but i kinda apply it for Doffy.

YC1's are generally "special" in their own way and i believe they stand a bit above the other two commanders in strength.

- Katakuri has FS and CoC
- King is from a special race
- Marco has a mythical zoan

Each mid-high diffs the respective strongest commander under them and Doffy pushes them to High-Extreme, potentially.

S

Sasaki Kojirō

I hope he had some solid motivation and feelings which Oda explored. Im afraid this manga will go even more downhill from here on lol
I'm jumping ship, when WANO is done, and I recommend people do the same, things like Luffy 1x3 Admirals will happen to entertain the kid audience that this manga has. The total comedy is here.

Last edited by a moderator:
The amount of Sanji and Zoro feat comparisons every spoiler and chapter discussion thread is repulsive.
Overall the chapter is a pretty nice build up to the upcoming matchups we are about to experience. This is definitely either the one before or two before fights until EoS. I have to say that we’ve come a very long way since East Blue. Still can’t see how Big Mom/Big Mom Pirates subplot ends and I also cannot see how CP0 fits into all of this. Hopefully we’ll get updates soon. Looking forward to the next 3 chapters !

Status
Not open for further replies.