Ichiji>Perospero=Jack :lawbepo:

Landing one punch which did nothing except a bruise isn't a sign of superiority

Ichiji is a no diff for Katakuri, Pero isn't no diff
Post automatically merged:

Current Law>Marco>Doffy >Queen=DR Law>Jack/Cracker
:goyea:
:milaugh:yeah DR Law> Cracker
Luffy will need 2 g4 rounds + help + food + hiding to beat Law

Law the dude who even in wano couldn't beat base nerfed Hawkins 1v1 until he got help offscreen

For a chapter featuring Luffy first sky splitting clash it's pretty telling of something being wrong:kobeha:
Oda "Smoothie is very strong /powerful "
Oda " doffy is tricky and powerful "

Oda doesn't view Doffy as someone very powerful, just tricky and powerful

You're the one coping.
Doffy throughout the manga accomplished his goals or won coz he was tricky not because he was someone very powerful
doffys strings stoped a tank like jozu in full force stopped zoro fujitora and 100s of other guys while fighting luffy. what hope do jack smoothie have. None.

I guess, the lack of excitement seeing Luffy sky-splitting is due to the fact that he performed so poorly in previous rounds. Oda should just make him this strong and win in the first round before Udon, then :smoothy::suresure:
It's because it came of nowhere, especially with how Luffy just got his ass kicked 30 minutes before:kayneshrug: If Oda wanted to magically make Luffy this powerful it should have happened in chapter 1010 or 1011 where Luffy first used adv COC. Why Luffy can do a sky splitting clash now and not at that moment? Did his haki get magically stronger?

It's because it came of nowhere, especially with how Luffy just got his ass kicked 30 minutes before:kayneshrug: If Oda wanted to magically make Luffy this powerful it should have happened in chapter 1010 or 1011 where Luffy first used adv COC. Why Luffy can do a sky splitting clash now and not at that moment? Did his haki get magically stronger?
how the fuck have you been reading 14304305 chapters of one piece and you dont remember haki literally only gets stronger in the middle of fights or after struggle

Him and Kaido clashed equally using advanced CoC 15-16 chapters ago... He didn't magically get stronger lmao the only difference is that their clash split the sky

Oda "Smoothie is very strong /powerful "
Oda " doffy is tricky and powerful "

Oda doesn't view Doffy as someone very powerful, just tricky and powerful

You're the one coping.
Doffy throughout the manga accomplished his goals or won coz he was tricky not because he was someone very powerful
Oda says a lot of shit, yet what’s shown is Doffy shittin on the likes of Jack/Cracker. Smoothie being irrelevant, at times even a liability...

U can try to pick an choose what was said. But in the end doffy feats/portrayal, decently above all non YFMs. It’s not even debatable any more.

I mean with Queen/Jacks feats, wat even implies they’d beat DR Law? Let alone clown him like doffy...

S

Sasaki Kojirō

I don't. The events in the manga proves she wasn't. Nami and Usopp spent several chapters running away from Page One and Ulti but suddenly a half dead Ulti is 10x as fast as then? Give me a break. Bye.

The blow that knocked out and forced ULTI to regress to his human form was performed in 1013, only in 1016 that Ulti was on his feet.

3 chapter later.

Also, ULTI wasn't chasing them, they were running in the other direction, not caring about Ulti, which shows that she didn't get up instantly when Nami and the others left the place, so much so that they (SHP + TAMA) didn't notice. the arrival of ULTI.​

Oda says a lot of shit, yet what’s shown is Doffy shittin on the likes of Jack/Cracker. Smoothie being irrelevant, at times even a liability...

U can try to pick an choose what was said. But in the end doffy feats/portrayal, decently above all non YFMs. It’s not even debatable any more.

I mean with Queen/Jacks feats, wat even implies they’d beat DR Law? Let alone clown him like doffy...
Doffy does not have better feats OR portrayal than all non YFMs you're smoking

Better than Jozu who was fighting Aokiji and was one of the first characters to draw blood from an admiral? Better than Vista who managed to hold his own against Mihawk? Better than Cracker who did far more to Gear 4 Luffy than he did?

I love Law and I think he'd beat King(maybe)/Queen/Jack RIGHT NOW but DR Law was not fuckin with any commander

Status
Not open for further replies.