rate:

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jinbe is a Veteran of the New World while Zoro and Sanji have just Entered the New World a Few months ago. Jinbe having a Higher Bounty is Logical.

King, Katakuri and Marco have been in Yonko Crews as First Mates for Decades. This Argument does not Apply to them. Their case is just like the Yonkos.
Even so, you honest opinion? King is strongest YC1 compare to Kat and Marco?

When did I say this is entirely Agenda? Read my previous posts. I said that if Sanji mid diffs Queen and he is above all YC2, then by the Same Logic, Zoro mid diff'ing King will mean he is above all YC1s as well. The one being Biased here is the Wesmidnight Guy against Zoro, not me.
I read your post and I reread my own post to sure thing here, I didn't say anything 'Entirely Agenda' but your include Wings of PK and say agenda then admit your not bias, is just but sus, because clearly Wings of PK is not an agenda, shouldn't been count as Agenda either, that what I'm try to point here, anything else about your argument with Wes I won't involved.

Cracker's Biscuits is not gonna do Anything to Inuarashi, who knows Ryou, and is strong enough to stop Jack's trunk swing, which demolishes entire buildings with a single swing, Casually with one Arm.
Post automatically merged:

Jack fought a Sulong Army. Perospero fought 2 Sulong Minks, who are probably the weakest among the Mink Warriors.
Jack *Defeated* an entire Sulong Army, including the Musketeers and the Guardians. He later redefeated even more.

Perosper did not defeat a single sulong mink. His entire defeat count remains those two minks.

I read your post and I reread my own post to sure thing here, I didn't say anything 'Entirely Agenda' but your include Wings of PK and say agenda then admit your not bias, is just but sus, because clearly Wings of PK is not an agenda, shouldn't been count as Agenda either, that what I'm try to point here, anything else about your argument with Wes I won't involved.
Yes, that's fairly obvious by way of Marco more or less failing to do any damage to King. Katakuri is the weakest of the top Yonko Generals (note, I did not say YC1 because there is no reason why the top Yonko Generals across each crew should be linked, either in-story or out of it because it;s nonsense. Say King joined Big Mom, would Katakuri now become "YC2" and Queen "YC1"? It just falls apart like wet tissue paper when you poke it with a stick)

My point exactly. Thanks for Correcting me. Jack > Perospero and he took More Punishment that Perospero before fighting Inu and Neko Respectively.
Yup. They didn't get defeated on the same page because power-scaling, it was a thematic resonancie. Vengeance for Zou, Pedro. I assume Dogstorm got the dub because Jack attacked on his watch while Catviper came later.

People hyping Jack has ap to destroy the biscuit because his trunk demolished the entire building.

1 Buggy Canon here demolished more buildings than Jack trunk ever did :suresure:

Cannon balls are cannon balls, regardless who shot them. Your point is pointless, and stop spamming it. We've heard you. Are you a child that begs for attention? Well, if you're a child run along and go chew some grass.

Cannon balls are cannon balls, regardless who shot them. Your point is pointless, and stop spamming it. We've heard you. Are you a child that begs for attention? Well, if you're a child run along and go chew some grass.
Boundman Luffy Dressrosa arc low diffs King. Lack durability to tank it (Marco knee drop injured him for 1 chapter) and lack of CoO to react to it.

At the very Least he is Comparable and on the Same level as them. He isn't equal to Smoothie/Cracker like the person I replied to Said. I said that Zoro will be the strongest YC1 post Wano because he will defeat a YC1 in 15 minutes which is a Mid Diff.

I only said "Wings of Pirate King Agenda" because Wes was trying to Say that Zoro is weaker than Katakuri, Marco and the rest YC1 post Wano because he defeated King. Similarily if he's being unbiased his Logic should Say that Sanji is weaker than Smoothie, Jozu and other YC2 because he only defeated Queen. But for Sanji alone, he'd use "Wings of Pirate King" and say that Sanji is also YC1. Which is fucking Biased.

I only meant this when I said "Wings of Pirate King Agenda". English is not my First Language.

Like Buggy Canon?
Buggy Canon ~ Dressrosa G4 Kong Gun then LOL.

Fucking Clown

Momo is literally off to try and stop Onigashima and people for some weird reason thinks Queen and King will be defeated in 15 minutes, lol.
And when this doesn't happen, calls for "trash writing" will come out as well.

No, King and Queen are not getting defeated in the next 15 minutes. 15 minutes is the time that Momo had to save Onigashima, nothing more, nothing less.

Status
Not open for further replies.