rate:

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Damn...crazy chapter...Orochi will go down next chapter too!
Momo biting Kaido was funny!
Chapter was soo good i'm shaking!
I just realized the minks won thanks to LuffyxKaido's clash dissipating the moon!

Last edited:
luffy vs big mom is a strong matchup for him too since being rubber invalidates a lot of her lightning based offense
Post automatically merged:

i liked momo biting kaido tbh. kaido was more surprised and then pissed off than he was hurt, and now we're finally done with momo being a scaredy cat and he can do stuff lol

That's the problem. Seeing how jack got up just to get defeated again in majorly off-screen fight, The dukes vs Jack confrontation on the rooftop should have been the final one with more pages dedicated to it, be it for action or emotion. It wouldn't even have made the arc longer because he wouldn't have had any panel time later. How was the confrontation we got just now even necessary? You said yourself Mink kings got their revenge. Pointless stalling. All the post-991 Jack panel time should have been given to him and the minks on the rooftoop
Yeah, this I agree. Jack should have been defeated in 991 like Blueno.

Jack could've have been OP version of Yammy Llargo. The whole berserk, rage empowerment theme suits him perfectly.

Loda
I honestly don't see a difference between Jack and Yammy. Oh wait, I see one.

Jack was defeated on screen.
Yammy had his fight and defeat all off screen.

Yammy was offpanelled even worse than Jack was though
You know what could be worse? Kaido pulling a Ywach and eating King and Queen because plot reasons. They wanna talk nonsense final fights? Let's open Bleach "This isn't even my final form"'s nonsensical finale.

Luffy vs Kaido, has a large amount of off screened moments. 1-2 DEDICATED chapters of fight content as Franky/Jinbe/Robin got, cannot realistically be called an off screened fight.
Even with Wano stupidity I'm sure Luffy vs Kaido should get a lot of focus later on, there's no way that Luffy's first Yonko fight gets off screened. In case of Luffy vs Kaido it's not important cuz there will be a lot focus on that fight later, I don't see the same thing happening for Zoro vs King and Sanji vs Queen. Mainly because Zoro already has so many feats against Kaido and Big Mom that no matter what Zoro does against King it will be nothing compared to Zoro's achievements in the rooftop fight. If Zoro vs Kaido and Big Mom never happened, then I think Oda would be forced to give a lot focus on Zoro vs King, cuz in that case Zoro vs King would be Zoro's main fight in Wano, but now Zoro's main fight is already over. In case of Sanji vs Queen, well... Oda doesn't really care about it, raid suit Sanji + his new power up and it's over.

Even with Wano stupidity I'm sure Luffy vs Kaido should get a lot of focus later on, there's no way that Luffy's first Yonko fight gets off screened. In case of Luffy vs Kaido it's not important cuz there will be a lot focus on that fight later, I don't see the same thing happening for Zoro vs King and Sanji vs Queen. Mainly because Zoro already has so many feats against Kaido and Big Mom that no matter what Zoro does against King it will be nothing compared to Zoro's achievements in the rooftop fight. If Zoro vs Kaido and Big Mom never happened, then I think Oda would be forced to give a lot focus on Zoro vs King, cuz in that case Zoro vs King would be Zoro's main fight in Wano, but now Zoro's main fight is already over. In case of Sanji vs Queen, well... Oda doesn't really care about it, raid suit Sanji + his new power up and it's over.

Zorotards in damage control ZKK might not happen. And what feat are you talking about on the rooftop? Slicing the horn? Wounding Kaido? attempting to block BM attack Kaido combine attack when if Law was just 1 second late saving his ass, he woul've been dead? lol.. What are you? Oda's alter ego that you know what Oda doesn't care about? Care to tell me everything you know about Oda?

Zorotards in damage control ZKK might not happen. And what feat are you talking about on the rooftop? Slicing the horn? Wounding Kaido? attempting to block BM attack Kaido combine attack when if Law was just 1 second late saving his ass, he woul've been dead? lol.. What are you? Oda's alter ego that you know what Oda doesn't care about? Care to tell me everything you know about Oda?
You think I'm a Zoro fan?
:suresure:

Yammy was offpanelled even worse than Jack was though
I honestly don't see a difference between Jack and Yammy. Oh wait, I see one.

Jack was defeated on screen.
Yammy had his fight and defeat all off screen.
Your point?
Llargo -considered the weakest espada turns out to be the strongest/youngest and weakest calamity-Jack
-first to appear/first calamity to appear
-berserk;rage empowerment ability/fits for Jack with his viking design

Na Yammy at least had onscreen named attacks and fight scenes,Jack has none of them.
Tbh though, what would you be more upset about:

- What occured this chapter?
- Jack received 4-5 named moves over the last 30-40 chapters, but then was offscreened by Inu?

Personally, I would be really upset if Oda gave us buildup and had them onscreen fight, but then offscreen the conclusion afterwards. That is effectively what happened to Yammy

Your point?
Llargo -considered the weakest espada turns out to be the strongest/youngest and weakest calamity-Jack
-first to appear/first calamity to appear
-berserk;rage empowerment ability/fits for Jack with his viking design
Imagine getting onscreen fights and then not getting the conclusion. That's Yammy. The opposite happened with Jack and I'd personally prefer to have what Oda did than what Kubo did.

You think I'm a Zoro fan?
:suresure:

You can keep on denying and no one cares. However, the feats that you are talking about on the rooftop are nothing more than a useless fan service. If he only used his strength wisely to fight the enemy on the live floor at his level, it would've achieved more importance in decreasing the strong enemies. However, he attempted to fight on the roof which is basically barking more than he could chew. He ended up being a mummy that was pampered by the loser Lanji and relied on some miracle steroids.

Status
Not open for further replies.