[FNZ] Light game Phineas And Ferb

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yuelyn

𝒞𝓇𝒾𝓂𝓈𝑜𝓃 𝑅𝒶𝒾𝓃 𝒮𝑜𝓊𝑔𝒽𝓉 𝐹𝓁𝑜𝓌𝑒𝓇
But does that make sense? If you had a guilty why would you start going after some other person and then try to CFD the person you invested later?
We have a framer too. A guilty result doesn't necessarily mean you are scum. But I don't think he checked you.

I still believe Gambit is scum. Nothing I said last day has changed and with Alibaba flipping Town it makes it look even worse that the thread caught fire as soon as Gambit caught some pressure.

I'd see Fuji playing 4D chess. But the main reason why I still sus him is because of Knight.. So Fuji wouldn't be one of the players I'd like to lynch today.
I also didn't forget about Knight. I was re reading the thread and noticed that he was used to play like that as scum. Basically avoiding to address players' susses onto him even when multiple getting past them, and of course being generally inactive. But if I had to be honest I'm more focused on Gambit and Prof, Fuji I would pick him lower in priorities list just like I hope we hear something of Don/Ryu.

Midnight playing weird as used to, not sure what alignment that looks, same for Sanji.

One thing though, if Fuji is scum it would not make much sense if he was Mafia and Prof is also Mafia since Prof sheeped him too blatantly last day. At that point they should more likely belong to different types of scum. Also Fuji was voting Gambit who I sus a lot, but he may have thought that a vote would not have had Gambit lynched if they are part of the same team so maybe distancing, but then again he was diverting the lynch on Ali which is not looking scummy now, conversely, or Fuji as Mafia wanted to lynch Gambit SK in that was heavily suspecting Gambit as SK, perhaps to gain Town points and avoid the SK to kill Mafia members, but then if all three were scums that would make Prof and Fuji part of Mafia in that case which I don't see hmmm.

If Fuji is really scum I would more likely bet he is Gambit's teammate with Prof as SK. I doubt more an SK Fuji would expose himself so much and vote Gambit like that differently, unless Fuji is a 5D beast, but that would not be very smart, or unless he thought Gambit was Mafia who killed his previous self and craved revenge since he mentioned of a revenge.

There are so many scenarios here this game feels like a Chess Game, and this was supposed to be a Light Game. God help. Studying physics is simpler than this game, but this is what renders things entrancing. :(

Because I was mad at first that some people here went for Alibaba then I thought about it and Ekko wanted to vote you yesterday and the day before, obviously he wouldnt have been open about his push cause that would out him and Mafia would kill him.

Before Ekkos flip i had Zemmi/Gambit and Kagura as my scum team after last days fiasco.

If you flip scum then Kagura is town and vice versa.

At this point I dont care anymore to play this game, i tried 2 days in a row, one ended in a no lynch and the next one ended in a mislynch on someone that was pushed for ''fluffing'' when there were stronger candidates.
Well I’d rather not have to get mislynched to narrow down the POV. Has your read on Gambit changed?

I'd see Fuji playing 4D chess. But the main reason why I still sus him is because of Knight.. So Fuji wouldn't be one of the players I'd like to lynch today.
If i was scum i wouldve not fought a lynch on Alibaba that hard.

Im as close to confirmed town as it gets and this post of yours makes me wonder why you are still trying to throw shade at me. Because I know you are a smart girl and you mustve deduced the same.

Kagu Nyan

✨✨✨Hibernation mode on 🎵 ✨✨✨
Because I was mad at first that some people here went for Alibaba then I thought about it and Ekko wanted to vote you yesterday and the day before, obviously he wouldnt have been open about his push cause that would out him and Mafia would kill him.

Before Ekkos flip i had Zemmi/Gambit and Kagura as my scum team after last days fiasco.

If you flip scum then Kagura is town and vice versa.

At this point I dont care anymore to play this game, i tried 2 days in a row, one ended in a no lynch and the next one ended in a mislynch on someone that was pushed for ''fluffing'' when there were stronger candidates.
Are you trying to demotivate town? Is it the first time a townie got mislynched in a mafia game?

Also I don't understand how Prof and I are related. Do tell.

A lot of people are not sure about whether Ekko investigated you or not.
No but ya’ll are sure enough to throw votes down over it.

Why do you think I tried to switch to someone other than Alibaba if you think I’m scum? Alibaba was a free town mislynch. Explain to me the motivation.

Are you trying to demotivate town? Is it the first time a townie got mislynched in a mafia game?

Also I don't understand how Prof and I are related. Do tell.
Any post of yours after this one is a post that will no register in my mind.
Prof and you are not related but you were scum in my mind after the shit show of yesterday, but with Ekko fliipping town cop and you pushing Prof, if Prof flips scum then you arent or atleast you arent mafia and vice versa.

Its not rocket science.

Zemmi

GodMommie
I find this interaction between Kagura and Fuji interesting. It's kind of like the one I seen Fuji enter in aother game, it doesn't feel t vs t at all. I would bet with almost certainity one of those are scum. They both could be also but they aren't on the same team for sure.

I find this interaction between Kagura and Fuji interesting. It's kind of like the one I seen Fuji enter in aother game, it doesn't feel t vs t at all. I would bet with almost certainity one of those are scum. They both could be also but they aren't on the same team for sure.
If i was scum i wouldve not fought a lynch on Alibaba that hard.

Im as close to confirmed town as it gets and this post of yours makes me wonder why you are still trying to throw shade at me. Because I know you are a smart girl and you mustve deduced the same.
Just, stop.

Zemmi

GodMommie
Vote lynch Gambit.

Nothing I said yesterday has changed for me except that I know Alibaba was Town which makes me feel stronger.
I feel the Ali lynch was an easy lynch, because when town just gives up like that it's easy for people to take advantage of it, that is why I tagged him a couple of times trying to get him to come back to the game, because he really had that "I'm town, but whatever vibe"

Zemmi

GodMommie
There is litteraly 4 scum in this game, an SK and 3 mafia. SK doesnt have a team so wth are you doing Zemmi.
I saying I don't know if either of you are town but y'alls interaction doesn't have the town vibe, and now it is starting to feel like you are trying too hard also.

I don't even get the particulars of your argument because you both want to lynch the same person and seem to be on the same page, which I do find strange also.

Status
Not open for further replies.