Future Events Your expectation for One Piece in 2020

will 2020 be better than 2019 ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
My predictions for Wano:

- Onigashima raid fails, and 5 of the red scabbards will die in Onigashima;
- Shutenmaru and either Kawamatsu or Inuarashi survive the raid.

- Only the scabbards were involved in the raid; none of the alliance were present, not even the SH crew
- The real fight between Kaido/Orochi and the alliance starts at Wano.

- Shutenmaru is the traitor (had this idea for a long time now)
- Kyoshiro = Denjiro

- Kozuki Oden's death commenced at 5:30 - 6:00 PM;
- Orochi's (and Kaido's) reign will fall at 5:30 - 6:00 AM.

- The nine shadows in Toki's prophecy are not the red scabbards, but the straw hats, which explains why Toki sent Kinemon et al 20 years into the future.

- Oh, and just a hunch.. but I think Jinbe is probably dead. :unsure:

EDIT: Actually, scrap the Jinbei is dead prediction... it just doesn't align story-wise. but I'll say this: Jinbei will be stated to be dead by Big Mom, but comes out alive right at the end of Wano. I think that fits more. :unsure:

Last edited:
End of oden flashback
reveal of who the hell denjiro is
Reveal of the traitor
Who the #'s are, the 4 other flying six brothers
Fights against the commanders.
There will be one major death not counting yasuie
Maybe kaido goes down near the end of the year.
Kaido going down in around 38 chapters? When we still have a few flashback chapters left and are still in the first half of act 3 of Wano?
Not a chance in hell this happens.

Kaido going down in around 38 chapters? When we still have a few flashback chapters left and are still in the first half of act 3 of Wano?
Not a chance in hell this happens.
Don’t forget the Kaido flashback witch will probably lead to rocks too.. but again oda pacing became too fast and this is a war so who knows.

After the Mother Carmel's picture case, the crazed rampages, the loss of memory causing her to return to her child personnality, her falling asleep just when she was about to wreck Queen and her suddenly allying with Kaido I feel that there will be at least one another crazy plot twist with Big Mom, if not several.

After the Mother Carmel's picture case, the crazed rampages, the loss of memory causing her to return to her child personnality, her falling asleep just when she was about to wreck Queen and her suddenly allying with Kaido I feel that there will be at least one another crazy plot twist with Big Mom, if not several.
You really think he brought her for nothing? Oda is not an idiot . She’s gonna play a role (rising the stakes, flesh out kaido,s character, rocks plot that oda setting up since TB).

You really think he brought her for nothing? Oda is not an idiot . She’s gonna play a role (rising the stakes, flesh out kaido,s character, rocks plot that oda setting up since TB).
Did I ever said that she has no role in this arc ? I know perfectly well that Oda brought her because she has a big role to play.
And while Oda is not an idiot some of his writing and plot tools can be particulary strange and bewildering, especially when it comes to BM.