Questions & Mysteries Sanji’s Admiral fight

Which Admiral will Sanji fight

• Total voters
Like I said, there are lots of possibilities. What will the rest of SHs do? The rest of Revos? The SH alliance? The others who might join the fight: Law, Croco boy, Boa, Hawkeye, Weevil, Urouge, Bonney, possibly Kidd. What will the SWORD do? I lean towards the possibility that SH won't fight Admirals.
The adults of the Monkey family will fight the old leaders of the Marines

Garp vs Sengoku
Dragon vs Kong

The East blue 5, Sabo, and the grand fleet fight the Marine Headquarters.

Luffy vs Smoker
Sabo vs Akainu
Zoro vs Fujitora
Sanji vs Ryokugyu
Usopp vs Chaton
Nami vs Momousagi
Cavendish vs Tashigi
Bartolomeo vs Coby

A group of the straw hats with the Heart pirates will fight the cipher pol agents as they attack mariejoa in search for knowledge of the D and freeing the slaves

Jinbe, Vivi, Robin, Brook, Law, Leo, Don Sai vs CP0

Another group will fight against the SSG created by Vegapunk alongside the Kid pirates

Kid, Killer, Franky, Chopper, and others vs SSG

There’s plenty of people to fight. But the main force (the admirals) belong to the main force on Luffys crew.

Garp vs Sengoku
Dragon vs Kong

Luffy vs Smoker
Sabo vs Akainu
Zoro vs Fujitora
Sanji vs Ryokugyu
Usopp vs Chaton
Nami vs Momousagi
Cavendish vs Tashigi
Bartolomeo vs Coby

A group of the straw hats with the Heart pirates will fight the cipher pol agents as they attack mariejoa in search for knowledge of the D and freeing the slaves

Another group will fight against the SSG created by Vegapunk alongside the Kid pirates

There’s plenty of people to fight. But the main force (the admirals) belong to the main force on Luffys crew.
I have so many questions in this but there is no point asking since we all just assuming.

Garp vs Sengoku
Dragon vs Kong

Luffy vs Smoker
Sabo vs Akainu
Zoro vs Fujitora
Sanji vs Ryokugyu
Usopp vs Chaton
Nami vs Momousagi
Cavendish vs Tashigi
Bartolomeo vs Coby

No Luffy vs Sakazuki? If no why?

No Luffy vs Sakazuki? If no why?
Because I don’t think the fight is all that necessary. I don’t see Sakazuki as much stronger than Aokiji, and Aokijis being defeated in a previous arc during BB Arc.

If BB kills him -> Luffy defeating Blackbeard really makes Luffy vs Sakazuki have no stakes
If Luffy beats him -> Luffys already stronger than Sakazuki

This is why I feel the only way it’d make sense would be if Smoker beat Aokiji in the BB arc and then Luffy defeated Smoker in the grand war.

Smoker defeats Aokiji -> Smoker is stronger than Akainu -> Luffys fighting the strongest marine

S

Shepherd

Something I'm not seeing pointed out here is how opposingly Sanji and Kizaru's personalities are.

Kizaru - most passionless/bored Admiral or top-tier in general

Sanji - most passionate Strawhat, in fact his very abilities derive from his emotions

So a fight between these 2 could make sense if you look at how opposing their personalities are.

Again with this nonsense. Don't you get tired of farming Ls. The fights that matter to the SH will always be 1vs 1 in the end.
Sanji will get his admiral fight for sure. Not sure about cp-0 boss or Gorossei.
You are the master of nonsense mister, don't shuffle cards.

You Sanji biased folks deny the notion of GB being strictly connected to the woman side as well as Yamato arguably proving opponentless at the war. :myman:

Best case scenario she might get to fight a CP0 but I mean the odds she helps Sanji are funnily fairly consistent.

You are the master of nonsense mister, don't shuffle cards.

You Sanji biased folks deny the notion of GB being strictly connected to the woman side as well as Yamato arguably proving opponentless at the war. :myman:

Best case scenario she might get to fight a CP0 but I mean the odds she helps Sanji are funnily fairly consistent.
Says the guy who thought Sanji wasn't gonna fight a calamity or if he did he was gon share one with Drake. Keep farming them Ls.