A Sanji vs King clash already happened and it's most likely not going to happen from this point on.

I based the Sanji matchup based on facts and what has happened added with connections as well and use that pattern to see how the fight will continue and end. Just like most people predicted before the match ups arose, because it was common sense that SvQ was the writing on the wall

Queen and Zoro have 0 similarities in any styles they use etc.When Queen attacked Zoro he didnt even use his sword
When queen attacked big mom he didn't use his hybrid too, he didn't go all out yet, but we know he has a good swordmanship, he even low diffed drake off screen with his swords

Post automatically merged:

Pedro or Perospero?

If it's Pedro I agree. There is no one close enough in the Minks to be a RHM to Neko in strength + leadership.
Plus Pedro was deadass serious just like most other Right Hands.

Perospero had no shot. I like the guy, but he just doesn't cut it with his level of strength and lack of respect from the other siblings. Katakuri perfectly fits that role.

Perospero, he did a great job managing everything while big mom was throwing a tantrum, it's not really about his strength more like his leadership skills

f
When queen attacked big mom he didn't use his hybrid too, he didn't go all out yet, but we know he has a good swordmanship, he even low diffed drake off screen with his swords

Post automatically merged:

Perospero, he did a great job managing everything while big mom was throwing a tantrum, it's not really about his strength more like his leadership skills
Again that's not Sanji or Marco, nor is he using an attack with the sword

Also to the Drake part, it was offscreen and you are making your own conjecture based upon him having a sword out

Here's my conjecture look Drake has no slashes anywhere on his body at that point hence a sword was not used to beat him up... ie my own conjecture