- Jinbe is fine
- Franky is fine
- Brook is fine
- Nami/Zeus is fine
- Usopp is fine
- Chopper is fine?
- Kawamatsu, Denjiro, and Izo are fine
- Kid and Law's crews are fine

Aka, what the heck is Oda going to do with the crew? I don't don't they are fighting BM, many of them aren't near her and clearly that is Kid/Law's fight. If the Island is landing soon, are the BMP actually showing up? Like I could totally see Yamato vs Smoothie if Oda needed to give her something now that she literally is fighting no one.

This really is the only reason I can see why Oda kept them all relatively healthy. This chapter also hard deconfirmed anyone interfering with Luffy vs Kaido (again, nothing to do with ZKK). I don't think anyone is going to interfere with the 2 Yonko fights.

He started feeling the effects of the damage he took so far, and Zoro is the biggest contributor while Yamato did barely more damage than Kawamatu.
Pure headcanon, I agree with the rest though.
Nothing suggests Zoro did more damage than Luffy, not even Kaido lol and don't come with the scar bs because Luffy will never scar a person so it is irrelevant.

I

Indigo

If Zoro goes to the roof with Sanji, then there is no excuse why Zoro vs King ended before Sanji vs Queen.

- Either Queen is stronger or Oda hates King…..either way dont look good for King. Queen has been looking better in everything as well lol.
Stop

I guess the MASSIVE L from saying Sanji vs King wasn't enough

now you want another one?

:gokulaugh:

Let's see you quit the forum again in a few chapters

Status
Not open for further replies.