Strongest YC1

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Always love to read your thoughts.
Definitely agree with the Luffy/Kaido scenario, as for the Calamities my bet would be that we are switching to Sanji x Queen right away next chapter and after that comes this whole Apoo, Drake, Fuku, Hawkins plots to be resolved.
Thanks! That's my hope too. A few pages for Sanji vs Queen like this chapter does for Zoro, then Oda focuses on some other plots until Onigashima falls/needs to be saved

At least Oda still has a glimpse of sense in his mind and give little explaination that Kaido is indeed weakened.

And most people is correct on Momo's role up there, holding Onigasima. One thing I want to ask, please just don't show us Momo screaming and say has no Idea what he suppose to do that and such because at the end , Momo will succesfully holding it.. no need for a cheap fake tension. (Got a feeling Oda might even drag this shit more than needed tho)

Zoro vs King, let fucking go.......:akasalt:

I

Indigo

you guys are so dumb that you are understanding the spoilers wrong to make Zoro look bad, jesus :cantseeme:

- Zoro : "At least let me die with a sword or I won't forgive you."
- King : "I won't forgive you either."

i'm pretty sure Zoro is talking about dying / getting hurt by a sword, not his own swords being taken by King

Zoro is mad at King for trying to push him off the island and deal with him like that, instead of fighting him straight up with a sword

and King is mad at Zoro for breaking his mask

and you fucking dumbasses are saying King took Zoro's swords and Zoro is saying

"let me die holding my swords at least, please"

jesus fucking christ

:crazwhat:

So Kaido started feeling fatigue or weakening now
I see, Yamato was the last to fight him so Yamato tired him

The dude been fighting nonstop and tanking everything
I guess he's now weakening little by little now

Thinking that Zoro vs King might be best zoro's fight upto now :zorothink:
Zoro vs Mr. 1 is top 1 for me
Mr.1 vs Zoro was an extreme diff for Zoro because he didn't know how to cut steel but Zoro was overall a better fight and dominated mr.1 multiple times. Zoro knew how to cut steel and defeated mr.1 in one shot.
King tanked two attacks and his style/skill is way better than any of zoro's previous opponent, a "killer machine" right ^^

*he doesn’t straight up suck off characters and lie about characters I like.

Is what you meant to say.
Nah bro, your takes on Sanji and Zoro are always ridiculous.
I am a Luffy fan but I find your wanking extremely cringe, so yeah you straight up suck off Luffys dick while also downplaying Zoro and Sanji like they are fodders.
You kept saying Sanji would fight Page One last year and insulting people who told you otherwise.
:whitepress:

jack is definitely meant to be separate from the others yea. hes like 20 years younger, wasnt really a part of any of the oden stuff and doesnt have a personal stake in anything but being a good boy for kaido
I totally agree. It's unfortunate that it turned out this way, but it makes sense in the long run that Oda just didn't want to focus on Jack (which certainly sucks, but at this point we can't change it). Queen, King, BM and Kaido are most definitely the focus here, and we have yet to truly hit that point with them yet.

I love how people always say how Oda shits on powerlevels and stuff is not scaleable, but then he goes out of his way to give Sanji and Zoro extensive feats, before they even use their newfound or incoming power ups.
That Zoro right now, who's not using the Enma haki cloud as a power boost, is basically his pre Enma version, who only had access to normal advCoA, i.e. covering his sword in haki + hardening it up. (King has insane durability btw)

With all that stuff we will know exactly how powerful their Power ups will be, which hypes me a lot

Status
Not open for further replies.