Strongest YC1

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol imagine being this in denial that you can't even comprehend your own previous threads clearly being about Sanji vs King. The first thread I linked has you literally saying, and I quote:

" SANJI VS KING BITCHES"

Never forget:
[QUOTE="Chrono, post: 1898599, member: 40"

It makes me a liar, cheater and loser.
[/QUOTE]

Thats a King matchup prediction thread. And my opinion was Sanji vs King. The thread itself isnt a Sanji vs King thread. Cope harder whore.

I am all of that. But I am not someone who created a Sanji vs King thread:kayneshrug:

H

humanbeing

Kaido overwhelmed Luffy's body using his CoC haki but he could not break or overwhelmed Luffy's spirit.
Luffy will do the opposite he will overwhelm Kaido's spirit by using his CoC haki. and at the moment he overwhelmed Kaido's spirit he can defeats him physically too.
That is CoC power main ability.
they are opposites: Kaido has an undestroyable body and Luffy has unbreakable spirit.
that is how Luffy is gonna win his battle with Kaido.

King's durability is pretty impressive, Zoro's fighting style is one that doesn't require many hits for his opponents to fall. King already tanked two of them (including a powerful version of the attack that one shotted killer). Finally an ancient zoan user who is truly though:kata:

1. There is not going to be any momotaro 4 bullshit
2. Oda is breaking the pattern. Zoro's fight is before sanji's

It will give oda excuse for zoro to take rest when other fight concludes like sanji's and denjiro and drakes. Momo's legendary hour will happen. Luffy will fight kaido 1 vs 1 for couple of chapters. Zoro will learn how kaido killed his dad from the mysterious figure who healed the scabbards. Then the ultimate luffy zoro tag fight happens!!

If this was zoro's final fight then oda would show it only before ultimate luffy-kaido fight.. Zkk is coming baby!
theres 2 possibilities
1. sanji has become no 2 in Oda’s eyes
2. king took zoro outside. They fought in front of wano citizens. ZKK happened (zoro kill king)

People bringing me up like I havent been wanking Queen these past 2 weeks. Writing my wrongs and giving Queen all the hype he deserved.

I have nothing to do with King anymore. He let me down and not only that but hes also not fighting Sanji. I have no interest in him anymore.:kata:
Your sin against Queen can’t be forgotten. You wanked King while shitting on Queen for too long

You did a great service for Zoro

Why?

For cutting Kaido and leaving a permanent scar? For blocking Hakkai? For fighting and defeating a Monster of a YC1 in King (who is slowly looking like he's stronger than Marco and Katakuri)?

ZKK is just the icing on the cake. Zoro has done 3x what Sanji did in WCI + Wano combined.

We're literally feasting with the amount of shine Zoro is getting and are theorizing about Zoro possibly killing a Yonko while a certain fandom is super busy trying to downplay Zoro's feats and hang on to "Wings of the Pirate King" and some fleeting hope of a tag team match with Zoro's opponent.

If Zoro fans are in the mud, Sanji fans never got out of the gutter in the first place LMFAO
dont forget Zoro in 1 moved destroyed 2 SN. 1 of which faced Kaido too.
Hawking lost 3 life vs Zoro in 2 panels

Sanji fight? yeah getting trash by Black Maria and to restore a bit of honor, Oda need Robin to tell he is a wing of the pirate king lol what a nonsense. Show us some valid feat and maybe I can take that shit serious.

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
Zoro struggles with the "fodder" dragon on Punk Hazard while using Ultra Tora Gari.
Yet, Shi Shishishi SonSon allows him to immediately kill it.
the way Robin looks at Zoro when he decapitates the dragon, you can tell she's thinking she needs a new pair of panties cause the one she's wearing are soaked

Fanboys :josad:

Yamato didn't notice kaido weakening or his cpuds weakening post R5 battle , it only now

Zoro fanboys "zoro weakened kaido. He's the reason why he's weakening now"
Doesn't matter , did Akainu mention WB was weaker due to Squardo penetrating his chest? NO
Zoro did a lot of damage even toh Kaido has no reaction just like Whitebeard had no reaction when he got attacked by admirals multiple times, REMEMBER ALL OF KAIDO'S BODY WAS SHAKING WHEN HE GOT CUT TROUGH THE CHEST IN HYBRID

Status
Not open for further replies.