Strongest YC1

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
dont forget Zoro in 1 moved destroyed 2 SN. 1 of which faced Kaido too.
Hawking lost 3 life vs Zoro in 2 panels

Sanji fight? yeah getting trash by Black Maria and to restore a bit of honor, Oda need Robin to tell he is a wing of the pirate king lol what a nonsense. Show us some valid feat and maybe I can take that shit serious.
Wano had Zoro dunking on 3 Supernovas (Hawkins, Killer, Apoo) and that is before Onigashima LOL. I'll probably make a whole ass thread regarding this in the future lol.

- Zoro vs King.
- King transforms and starts attacking both enemies and allies.
- Zoro breaks King's mask with an attack called "Ultra Tiger Hunt" and we see part of King's face.
- King takes Zoro out of the castle, who almost fell off the island.
- Zoro : "At least let me die with a sword or I won't forgive you."
- King : "I won't forgive you either."

Damn these spoilers got me so hyped!! Zoro really a fucking badass, you know the panels between these two gonna look hard asl.

It seems like Zoro barely got hold onto something that kept him from falling of the island completely, and his swords almost fell off the island too.

Zoro barely escapes falling off the edge of the island, and he just says, "let me die with my swords atleast or imma haunt you, haha cold with it.

That Ultra Tiger Hunt that's gonna 100% look flame ofcourse. Oda draws some of Zoro's attacks so unique from other characters because he adds this spirit form that takes shape behind him.
Dragon - visible to all
Asura - visible to all
Raven - not confirmed
Tiger - visible to all

Will it look more evolved though like in the latest movie:

Kaido is now weakening
Not that he was weakened!

And he started to weaken only after fighting Yamato 1v1
So Yamato is the final nail which triggered Kaido's health and powers to weaken

+ KAIDO exerted more efforts vs Yamato as he was even enraged into trying to make her understand

:milaugh:nowhere it's "Kaido is weakened"

Yamato is indeed the one who pushed kaido to start to weaken. If Yamato didn't fight Kaido, His papers wouldn't be weakening this soon.

Zoro, Kidd, Luffy ...did damage but it wasn't stated that Kaido was weakening back then post SNs battle

luffy’s shallow attack didnt mean that its inferior to zoro‘s attack

shallow attack from A tier character doesnt mean its weaker than tier C strongest attack tho
Cap since zoro was able to damage kaido without having the ability to bypass his durability while luffy who does have that ability isn't doing much to kaido and is still calling his own attacks shallow pre advanced coc. And even then afterwards kaido called luffys use of advanced coc trash

Kaido is now weakening
Not that he was weakened!

And he started to weaken only after fighting Yamato 1v1
So Yamato is the final nail which triggered Kaido's health and powers to weaken

+ KAIDO exerted more efforts vs Yamato as he was even enraged into trying to make her understand

:milaugh:nowhere it's "Kaido is weakened"

Yamato is indeed the one who pushed kaido to start to weaken. If Yamato didn't fight Kaido, His papers wouldn't be weakening this soon.

Zoro, Kidd, Luffy ...did damage but it wasn't stated that Kaido was weakening back then post SNs battle
Curious though, will he gain back strength after not using energy to keep Onigashima afloat?

Status
Not open for further replies.