Strongest YC1

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I like where this is going.

This Zoro fight changing scenery has a huge potential, especially when Onigashima is above Wano

Zoro meeting Yamato?
Zoro meeting Hiyori?
Zoro meeting Hitetsu for Nidai?

The possibilities are endless.

Or it could just be a Sanji vs Jabra situation just to separate the Zoro and Sanji fights
Oda is flipping the Ennies Lobby fights.

Ennies Lobby: Zoro fights the Long Neck opponent and has his fight start first. He also fights Sanji’s opponent off-panelled as well. And he fights in the same area whilst Sanji and Jabra go somewhere else.

Wano: Sanji fights the Long Neck opponent and has his fight start first. He also fights Zoro’s opponent off-panelled as well. And he fights in the same area whilst Zoro and King go somewhere else.

Now to end it with Zoro vs King finishing first….

G

Gorosei Informer

Kaido's Calamities are all named after Cards and are all somehow Blonde.

Guess who's also blond? :doffytroll: @sanjikun @comrade
https://www.opfanpage.com/2021/08/0...ly-intended-to-fight-alongside-kaido-1n-wano/

Question: “All the officers of the Beasts Pirates are named after card games, right?” – P.N. Akibee

Oda: Yep, indeed. The three All Stars are pretty obvious, but all of the Flying Six, the Numbers, and the Headliners, only excluding Drake, Apoo, and Hawkins, are all named after card games, as well as the K (King), Q (Queen), J (Jack), and 1 to 10 cards.

If I were to list them all, I’d be filling this entire page. I hadn’t even heard about some of these! I imagined there were many types of games out there, but there really are many ways to play with just playing cards alone. By the way, in Dressrosa Doflamingo being called “Joker” is a remnant of an initial idea where Doflamingo was going to fight as a powerful companion of Kaido in the Wano Country. He’s quite the tricky opponent, so I’m glad we got rid of him at Dressrosa!!

- King transforms and starts attacking both enemies and allies - he turns into hybrid? why is he attacking allies?

- Zoro : "At least let me die with a sword or I won't forgive you." -does that mean King practically defeated Zoro, it sound like Zoro has come to terms with a defeat ???

:steef::noo::choppawhat:
Playful banter. He's basically joking that if King is gonna kill him by throwing him off the island, he should at least let him die with a sword in his mouth, which probably means King disarmed him again.

- King transforms and starts attacking both enemies and allies - he turns into hybrid? why is he attacking allies?

- Zoro : "At least let me die with a sword or I won't forgive you." -does that mean King practically defeated Zoro, it sound like Zoro has come to terms with a defeat ???

:steef::noo::choppawhat:
He's attacking both sides because the Performance floor is mostly BP traitors.

Seems like it's hybrid, we aren't sure. The picture provided could be his human form, not hybrid.

Zoro is just joking because he almost fell off the island. "At least let me die with a sword". He doesn't want to die in a dumb way, without his blades

Status
Not open for further replies.