Strongest YC1

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
FS is by far the most overrated ability. Adv CoC will probably overtake it soon with the way people are overwanking it.
FS is very good until a character can support it properly thanks to a proper combat speed. Obviously Katakuri and even Luffy were being overwhelmed by Snakeman and partially Boro Breath respectively due proving lacklusters that wise. Perhaps ACoC will help Luffy combat speed wise and he will come off better movements wise since he still has his great FS reaction times to draw from which lets him witness the future.

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
FS is by far the most overrated ability. Adv CoC will probably overtake it soon with the way people are overwanking it.
AdCOC has yet to be introduced IMO. Oda already humbled those who wank COC-based attacks enough for most of them to ignore its wank.

Most of one piece fans are automatically Luffy fans. They just love the series and enjoy every character. I don't think they got beef with any fandom. One or two twitter account who hate on Zoro fans don't define the fandom.
For how long have you been reading OP? and for how long have you been involved in OP-related social media?

Wait, Oda's doing King vs Zoro first? That's a first, usually i remember that he saves big Zoro fights for last, maybe my memory is foggy, surprised to see this fight being set up so quickly, my guess is it's Sanji vs Queen after this, seeing as it might last 2 or 3 chapters if the fight does start (praying for it to be at max 4 chapters, that's a good length), wonder what mister "......" Would look like? When's he planning on busting out hybrid? Idk, let's see, then again this is only early spoilers, brief summary, there's definitely more to this chapter.

What am i coping about? You Zorofans shitted on King because Zoro was on the roof - you guys said Zoro was leagues above him, King is fodder to him and he would one shot him and Kill Kaidou.
Yet Zoro is using named attacks and doesn't even do anything to him and King dog walked him out of the life floor. How is Zoro gonna kill Kaidou if he can't even damage nor kill King?
Not all Zoro fans shitted on King. I for myself still hyped him up to oblivion.

Status
Not open for further replies.