Strongest YC1

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not really. He was keeping up with Marco when he beat him and Marco is one of the fastest characters in the series.
this is based on the assumption that kizaru is the fastest fighter when the fastest thing he has shown is teleportation by materialization of photons... if he was "light speed".. Marco would have stood no chance

katakuri.. he is quick to catch up to gear 2 or out maneuver it.. but his evasive abilities are insane.. and he's able to evade practically some of the fastest or the fastest attacks in one piece..

Elder Lee Hung

Conqueror of the Stars
Why do you always have to project your loser life onto me? :kobeha:
Bet money you’re not man enough to tag me in a WorstGen face reveal lol. Go ahead and show us that fat virgin mug, I dare you. I’ve done multiple face reveals because I actually leave my house pretty frequently unlike you who spends all day hoping I’ll reply to you while combing your neckbeard lol.

One of WB's weakest attacks put that runt Sakazuki on the ground.
Literally billions of times stronger than the attack that crippled Shanks for life lol. Couldn’t even bruise Sakazuki though.

And why are you talking about Shanks? He made your precious admirals run back home. All that absolute justice rubbish went out of the window real quick when Shanks said step up or go home
Please. Doberman wanted to fight Shanks but Sengoku was concerned for the power balance, so he prevented a vice admiral from finishing what the Lord of the Coast started lol.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
that wasn't what i meant

i meant the reason why she's landing hits is coz kaido's inflicted wounds and exhaustion is kicking in..

Kaido isn't literally picking up Onigashima his DF clouds are.. its not = kaido physically picking it up.. or even if you argue managing them is taxing than its pointless coz concentration isn't required.

what i assume is as a parr of him.. they reflect his condition or their condition and efficiency is contingent on kaido's condition
Don't get hyped over Kaido feeling tired of shit. Once the awakening kicks in he will insta heal.

Moe
Post automatically merged:

Who?
Hey TAC, haven't honored your agreement on taking your modship despite polls, huh? Man that insecure.
I am only talking on spoilers. No need to be upset when Zoro is one saying it.
Y'all don't understand Zoro fans, it's simple, just don't speak ill of Zoro, Oda said so himself, we may not like it, but Zoro is inevitable :kata:
Same can be said not speaking bad on other characters too since talk got started when you guys think characters as Luffy, Sanji, and Yamato weren't strong, but they shown.

Status
Not open for further replies.