Strongest YC1

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure what you see getting at.

I'm saying that Momo isn't a little kid who can get killed easily anymore. He doesn't need protection. He's a giant ass dragon about to save Wano. Hence, Yamato doesn't need to protect him. She's probably there to guide him on how to create flame clouds, that's it.

Chill lol
LMFAO! Dude, how old are you? Serious question. "Momo isn't a little kid anymore", "he's a giant ass dragon" LMFAO!!!!

In another thread just recently you go in to say Luffy neg diffs Zoro because of sky splitting and you want TAC to be serious?
I mean Luffy is fighting Kaido one on one while Zoro is struggling to fight YCs you guys talked about one point saying Zoro can 'one-shot' them. He isn't one-shotting them, so why wouldn't Luffy not one-shot Zoro after splitting skies as Yonko do?

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
Idk why you have to ban me to bring back another person. I haven't done anything for past weeks and only come back. Why not bring guy back if you guys want to. I will be only chilling and talking to everyone peacefully.
just accept it dude, everyone knows it's you anyway at least you'll get your old account back:kayneshrug:

Oda's favorite characters are also the likes of Buggy and Gaimon, and it isn't hard to notice what he loves to draw and what kind of profiles he enjoys writing. And I'd say most of these hard fanboys posting around here are far from fitting Oda's mindset as they are obsessed with made up power levels and pretty much blind at any kind of narrative.
Power piece, they're reading power piece, but anyways, once you yourself can understand that not everything is power related then you're safe in my eyes, I just enjoy one piece for what it is, an adventure, miss the old art style tbh.

I am only speaking what i know, I'm a die hard Sanji fan, and even i know if makes no sense trying to deny Zoro's game and reverence, you can try to deny it, but it is proven.
Never denied Zoro feats on this chapter on King, but denying ZKK and that headcannon toxic group put that Zoro can 'one-shot' an YC, but struggling with same one. Nothing wrong about telling those not to believe in headcannon.

Status
Not open for further replies.