Strongest YC1

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't take Moe seriously, mate. Moe only knows how to communicate from his echo chamber, after all. :suresure:
Jew, no one take you seriously. We know a simp when we see one and you keep having issues with your intelligence:pepecafe: each day
Pan D A Man enters thread

Immediate war between him and 20 users LOL

what a coincidence.... NOT
I only say one post and you guys choose to talk to me. I can't help if toxic group are insecure and lol not even 20 are around. It's more toxic group vs website after being called out on their headcannons.

S

Shepherd

Onigiri and Toragari are among Zoro's low-mid tier moves, though. Zoro's high ends moves are like Sanzen Sekai, Daisen Sekai, Rokudan no Tsuji, Asura, etc. :ihaha:

In other words: :akasalt:
REGULAR Onigiri is low-mid-tier, I agree.

PURGATORY Onigiri, however, is easily mid-tier, possibly even mid-high given that he 1-shot Killer (low-commander lvl) with it.

King TANKED Purgatory Onigiri and got back up immedietly after, Queen exclaiming that they "didn't feel a thing"

Ultra-Tiger hunt on the other end broke through King's armor and probably did even more damage that we will see when the chapter drops.

Ultra Tiger Hunt > Purgatory Onigiri (mid-tier) = Ultra Tiger Hunt is High Tier

:holdthisl:and move on

Also Zoro used it against Fujitora in Stampede so yeah its a high-tier

downvoted for speaking facts
What a fucking toxic site, they see Oda as Jesus, I check up the last chapter thread and they wank Oda soo much you cannot imagine this. Even twitter is far better then this shit.

I don't really think Zoan awakening would be a mode tbh. The Jailor beasts were probably heavily experimented with tbh.
With awakening I always though something like Monsterpoint. And yeah impel down jailers where experimented from Vegapank.

Last edited:

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
yep, by the way do you think that someone else could defeat king in the alliance (dont include luffy&Zoro).
I mean even Marco doesnt have enough AP to do real damage to King.
No I do think Marco vs King in a pure 1v1 will be a close fight. Marco did expend his flames to heal up the Live floor.

I also think Yamato can beat King in a heavily drawn out extreme difficulty fight. However do remember that with more impressive stuff King shows, I will only scale him more higher. If the partial transformation ability is awakening or complete devil fruit mastery that changes a lot of things.

Status
Not open for further replies.