Strongest YC1

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
It's a weird comment to make this particular week since it's the Zoro haters that don't understand his line about wanting a combat death rather than fall damage death and turned that line into a shitposting powerscale argument.
This actually made me crack up lol. That's how the forum goes at times I guess.

Luffy is not on Yonko's level yet. One shooting people who are not weaker than you or even your equals is not possible.

Sure thing Luffy leveled up but his learning advCoC application doesn't automatically elevate him to another dimension. + Luffy's fighting style is not fitting for one-shotting especially with low or no gap in power whatsoever.
He already splitting skies to Hybrid Kaido. Your idea to say Zoro is close is headcannon as Zoro is same one struggling to King atm. Unless your saying King is near Kaido's power, your making things up as Luffy is quite far up in being Yonko lvl and Zoro is indeed YC lvl. It be more on one-shot. Low-Diff at best between them. There is gap between Luffy and his top guys. Denying it is headcannon.

Literally Momo's new age, why?
Lol
You are 28 and you are saying phrases like "Momo is big ass dragon now", "Momo isn't 8 anymore" as if you are still 13 watching Power Rangers? What kind of grown ass man says stuff like that? You are older than me. You are getting excited over the most childish aspects of One Piece and trying to justify lazy ass childish writing. Momo "being a big ass dragon" doesn't make it okay for Oda to waste chapter after chapter of Momo holding some stupid flame cloud to hold up ogishma. That is no different than what Oda did previously with Momo and Yaamto running around doing absolutely nothing, just fighting fodder. Is the same plot device Oda used in Dressrosa with the Birdcage having everyone like Zoro and Kinemon pushing the stupid bird cage. Yall get excited over the most trivial childish stuff.

Jew, no one take you seriously. We know a simp when we see one and you keep having issues with your intelligence:pepecafe: each day

I only say one post and you guys choose to talk to me. I can't help if toxic group are insecure and lol not even 20 are around. It's more toxic group vs website after being called out on their headcannons.
Or you choose to continue and create wars with people. You should do some inward reflection LOL.

1. You accuse everyone of being an alt account
2. You make things up.
3. Create additional toxicity among the users of this forum hence the war between you and all the users rage on.

It's the cycle of Pan D A Man wars

S

Shepherd

So, you grade moves based on who they are applied to? :lawsigh:
Yes, obviously? Zoro is going to use attacks based on who he is up against, as any fighter does.

Killer is low-Commander level, and Purgatory Onigiri was strong enough to 1-shot, thus Purgatory Onigiri is at least mid-tier if not mid-high.

Status
Not open for further replies.