Strongest YC1

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
There less than 1 chance in 100 to be generous that you are not Moe, I don't see your problem if we call you that way my man.
Cause I am not your 'cope' for a guy you missed on here. Not my fault you choose to say that as I been my own person since I arrived here. If you not into me calling you alts, don't do it the same then.

So King's Hybrid is similar to Marco's? He turned his arms into its Pteranodon form
That is right now the topic. So far none zoan user ever did this expect Marco. People though that Marco was special duo mythical power but based on King having it too it seema like the ability to change only parts of the body, been a awakenend zoan power. They train their df soo good that they are very skilled with it. @Sentinel Had a though about this in the past.
And it really seems like great zoan skilled user can do particalpart transform.
I hope we really seeing a new form for awakening users.

Wait so King can do Marco’s shit of partially transforming only his limbs into Zoan form? Then he uses his pteranadon sharp wings to make air slashes?

jeez from Jack being a mammoth centaur to this… Like what is up with these Zoans

That is right now the topic. So far none zoan user ever did this expect Marco. People though that Marco was special duo mythical power but based on King having it too it seema like the ability to change only parts of the body, been a awakenend zoan power. They train their df soo good that they are very skilled with it. @Sentinel Had a though about this in the past.
And it really seems like great zoan skilled user can do particalpart transform.
I hope we really seeing a new form for awakening users.
that's interesting:watchout:

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Well, Kizaru is certainly way more destructive, since he can use larger quantities and sizes, but it is a light beam. Light travels with the speed of light. That's why Drake was shocked when the Pacifista shot the laser, saying "that was Kizaru's laser. I didn't know the pacifistas developed so far".
I mean, Pre Timeskip Zoro dodged Pacifistas lazers while Kizaru laid waste to the entire Sabaody Archipelago with multiple supernova not being able to handle his speed.

That alone made it clear that they had a huge difference.

Well, he still held off both calamities, all while spamming his flames to heal others (which probably nerfed his own regeneration). So eventually, he was exhausted.
Yeah which is exactly why King is fresh enough to still fight Zoro.

If Marco as a high tier can keep up with Kizaru without having his speed hyped in particular, nor his CoO, it means, high tiers with some good speed and CoO (not even excellent) can potentially keep up with Kizaru. Instead of saying that keeping up with Kizaru means they gonna blitz Katakuri, it is more reasonable to say, if Marco can do it, Katakuri can do it even better with Future Sight + high speed (dancing around FS Snakeman's gatling) + shape shifting.
I don't think Kizaru particularly went all out in his fight against Marco but I'm very curious to see how you've come to the conclusion that Katakuri dancing around Snakeman would allow him to keep up with Kizaru.

I scale Kizaru as the fastest and Marco and King are behind that. Snakeman, unless portrayed otherwise, isn't faster IMO than Marco or King and the same extends to Katakuri. It may be comparable though, that is an argument that I'm willing to agree. They may be in the same range.

FS would be pretty trashy if other high tiers could just blitz the shit out of him. But it's not, Rayleigh not without reason said that it's peak CoO which only some among the mightiest can use. With Katakuri not only using FS, but maxing his evasion out with shape shifting, along with having great base speed.
Rayleigh said that "some of the mightiest will be able to see into the future." He never said that anyone who sees into the future is part of the mightiest. This is exactly like Ryou for example. Multiple characters who aren't even veteran level use Ryou - the Boa siblings, tons of Wano samurai. That doesn't put them among the mightiest does it?
This goes hand in hand with Luffy treating Katakuri like an obstacle to overcome and as a training exercise. When he actually fought one of the mightiest in Kaido, he essentially got one shotted. Surely Katakuri isn't among the mightiest based off of that alone.

FS would be pretty trashy if other high tiers could just blitz the shit out of him. But it's not, Rayleigh not without reason said that it's peak CoO which only some among the mightiest can use. With Katakuri not only using FS, but maxing his evasion out with shape shifting, along with having great base speed.
No I think there is really good chance Shanks and Roger have Future Sight and Insane Speed to augment it in battle. For example, Roger would be able to say dodge that Thunder Bagua completely after predicting it with his FS and escaping due to his insane speed. They are among the mightiest that have ever lived in this verse.

So again, if King and Marco (high tiers) can keep up with Kizaru, Katakuri, who focuses on evasion, maxed out his CoO to achieve future sight and can shape shift, should do it even more comfortably.
I actually disagree with this tbh. There is no real reason to assume that Snakeman is faster than the speeds Marco and Kizaru could achieve. I am tempted to say King as well, by extension, but I realize how that argument sounds. King is fast though (going by what happened with the interaction between him and Raid Suit Sanji) but I'll wait for more feats.

And that is evident with Luffy. Thunder Bagua is faster than anything King has shown. Base Luffy partially dodged it due to FS while in base, with Katakuri being faster than base Luffy and being able to shape shift.
I don't really agree with this scaling but I think Katakuri won't take the full brunt of the attack like Luffy did, even while partially dodging. I think Oda massively boosted Luffy over the course of Onigashima in multiple ways to make him keep up with Kaido.

Status
Not open for further replies.