Strongest YC1

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sanji blocked Meme like that was as well. You can clearly see its King whos flying towards Sanji and full momentum kicking him. Sanji is just sticking out a leg to block.

Nothing about knees, King’s leg are just gigantic lmao.
That's not blocking that's matching attack with an attack like Luffy Bazooka vs Oni Giri although in Sanjis case he only attacked Meme from the side Luffy did more work.

In this case King doesn't attack, he just lifts knee to block Sanji

I know. Zolo is at his best on cutting food more at this point. King putting him in his place if he needs to beg for his life.
Lanji shush and go make me a sandwich, thats your job, a simp who hits on 100s of women and gets rejected with 0 pussy, while zoro not trying to get girls has girls flocking to him and sleep with him. No wonder lanji fans indentify with him they love their simp OKAMA hero.

I get it, you just watched Zoro fail twice to 1-shot Kaido's strongest man and are unsatisfied.

Perhaps you Zotards should set your expectations a bit lower before Oda dissapoints you again, as if Zoro fighting King after being healed rather than going to Rooftop was not disappointing enough!
Get in the kitchen and make me a sandwich Lanji

Not baiting, it's what is going on. Your on denial as always.

Didn't Sanji fight off King, Queen, and Perospero on his own? Idk you guys mean to a guy who need Drake help on Apoo :kayneshrug:.
Neko bailed out Sanji from Peros Peros when he aimed the arrows at him

Also Sanji didnt take them on at the same time, Sanji kicked Queen in which Queens neck sent Peros inadvertantly flying. Sanji never even took them two on at once.

Sanji attemped to take on King and Queen and got sent flying back then Sanji came back to kick Queen and to resume their one on one.

Again I have no idea what you mean, but thanks on that as Zoro have 'naked men' on his mind.
Lanji shush and go make me a sandwich, thats your job, a simp who hits on 100s of women and gets rejected with 0 pussy, while zoro not trying to get girls has girls flocking to him and sleep with him. No wonder lanji fans indentify with him they love their simp OKAMA hero.

Status
Not open for further replies.