Strongest YC1

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I told you about this directly and you seen my quotes before. Idk why you trying to forget that.

It won't because Luffy is the one to beat Kaido and stated here it's one on one while Zoro is having issues fighting King who we see making him beg after getting hurt.
Now I just pity you, you can't have a debate without debaiting

I know. Zolo is at his best on cutting food more at this point. King putting him in his place if he needs to beg for his life.
Sanji is simp who hits on 100s of women and gets 0 pussy, while zoro not trying has girls flocking to
Nope you're wrong. Sabo's fruit will never be stronger than Akainus fruit. You have no idea what you're talking.
moron read what i said not about fruits you fruit

Bro you are suck a weirdo if you think that's a block. You have never been in a fight in your entire life nor have you seen a real fight if you think that's a block.

Why do you have to say so much stupid shit for cartoons. Is King trying to punt or penalty kick momo lmao?

Its a knee lift block, the most common kicking block
Sanji blocked Meme like that was as well. You can clearly see its King whos flying towards Sanji and full momentum kicking him. Sanji is just sticking out a leg to block.

Nothing about knees, King’s leg are just gigantic lmao.

Seems like King's hybrid is like Marco's. Just transforming certain body parts.

To explain once more, the "hybrid" word is not used in Japanese. It means "Man-Beast" form, i.e. a mixture of human and Zooan features.

Status
Not open for further replies.