Strongest YC1

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
" - King takes Zoro out of the castle, who almost fell off the island. "
Zoro low-mid diffing King they said :kobeha:

Lmfao, and the Zorotards were mocking Sanji for the King vs Sanji event when Sanji wasn't even paying attention to him and look now at Zoro falling in the same shit while fully focused on him and almost removed from the island lmao.
These idiots gettings L's every week since the roof hahaha.
Zoro the "toP tIeR" btw :milaugh:

" - King transforms and starts attacking both enemies and allies. "
:seriously:

" - King : "I won't forgive you either." "
:choppawhat:
What's this shit bro? Better not to talk if you are gonna look retarded.

" - Yamato believes that Kaidou's power is weakening and that his "clouds of flame" are unstable. "
Finally author explaining basic shit.
They are on damage control. I put one post in here not quoting anyone and toxic group try to debate me, but went into insults and trolls easily lol:suresure:.

Yeah, I said I see Sanji fighting either King or Queen on my side. Never said only King. Not harm by him fighting Queen. If Moe is, that is on him.

You haven't admit on ZKK being debunked and haven't been honest on your side to be honest.
Post automatically merged:

They did. I see some saying Zoro is stronger than them even in teams. Your one in denial here.
If you show quotes of them commenting that I will believe you

You aren't even debating, your just debaiting because you hate the fact when people say on here they beleive in ZKK. State your opinions corgially why ZKK will not happen and we can have a debate instead of a debait

That's not a neg lmao, Luffy and Zoro ignored Queen and Queen attacked them from behind and they still didn't feel shit from his attack

Sanji would have died without Raid Suit and it was a clean clash where base kings kick makes sanji the kicker feel pain on clash, Sanji isn't strong enough to release King's choke and he's helpless against King's beak.

One was true jeopardy moment where sanji survived due to his daddy. One was a joke moment that only halted Luffy and Zoros journey to roof top
And Sanji ignored Base King. Didnt give a fuck about him after feeling his kick and his choke. Queen didnt attack from behind you fuck. Dont lie.

Do you fucking love lying or something ? Sanji fucking blocked him, it was King who full momentum kicked him. You can literally see the movement lines from his feet.

And his kick didnt help change Sanji’s mind when it came to ignoring him to praise Momo. How many holes has Sanji recieved in his body ? Has he ever died ? No….King aint any different. Sanji was being sarcastic.

” A big gaping hole could kill someone “

Never mentioned himself.

And plot saved Luffy and Zoro from Queen not using his metal teeth against them. Cause if he did, theyd be bitten in half.

Zoro low-mid diffing King they said :kobeha:

Lmfao, and the Zorotards were mocking Sanji for the King vs Sanji event when Sanji wasn't even paying attention to him and look now at Zoro falling in the same shit while fully focused on him and almost removed from the island lmao.
These idiots gettings L's every week since the roof hahaha.
Zoro the "toP tIeR" btw :milaugh:

" - King transforms and starts attacking both enemies and allies. "
:seriously:

" - King : "I won't forgive you either." "
:choppawhat:
What's this shit bro? Better not to talk if you are gonna look retarded.

" - Yamato believes that Kaidou's power is weakening and that his "clouds of flame" are unstable. "
Finally author explaining basic shit.
You don't get it Zoro is top tier but King is BM+Kaido level
True strongest characters

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
And Sanji ignored Base King. Didnt give a fuck about him after feeling his kick and his choke. Queen didnt attack from behind you fuck. Dont lie.

Do you fucking love lying or something ? Sanji fucking blocked him, it was King who full momentum kicked him. You can literally see the movement lines from his feet.

And his kick didnt help change Sanji’s mind when it came to ignoring him to praise Momo. How many holes has Sanji recieved in his body ? Has he ever died ? No….King aint any different. Sanji was being sarcastic.

” A big gaping hole could kill someone “

Never mentioned himself.

And plot saved Luffy and Zoro from Queen not using his metal teeth against them. Cause if he did, theyd be bitten in half.
this ''sanji was being sarcastic'' doesn't fool anyone even a child can tell he was serious in that panel

If you show quotes of them commenting that I will believe you

You aren't even debating, your just debaiting because you hate the fact when people say on here they beleive in ZKK. State your opinions corgially why ZKK will not happen and we can have a debate instead of a debait
I told you about this directly and you seen my quotes before. Idk why you trying to forget that.

It won't because Luffy is the one to beat Kaido and stated here it's one on one while Zoro is having issues fighting King who we see making him beg after getting hurt.

Status
Not open for further replies.