Strongest YC1

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
How many times does this have to be stated? He made an IMPERSONAL statement. Stephen from VIZ explained.

He never said "I'M going to die". He made a statement like "Running with scissors is dangerous", not "These scissors are going to cut me up". Big difference.
''save me steven-sama'':risitasad: Steven is a known candy who translated zoro trying to K.O kaido into trying to making him ''fall down'' and translated marco calling zoro a star as him saying both of them are stars

la peña decia que
zoro daño a kaido, nadie mas daño a kaido, zoro cicatrizo a kaido con 30 huesos rotos, kaido sobrevive una caida de varios miles de metros , zoro esta asustado por una caida de 100 metros ....

kaido es igual a zoro ? JAJAJJAA a la mierda con los zoro tards

The cool composed King giving Zoro death stares with his veins popping is hilarious as expected when facing grandmaster

Also interested in his flying slashes of his curious if King can send those at very high speeds over long distances like Zoro showed against Queen:shocking:

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
We havent even seen Sanji vs Queen, you cant even say that statement yet. And you said it yourself….”Oda leaves the best fights for later”. Dont go turning back on that now.
Lol man you realize Raizo vs Fukurojuku might end after Sanji vs Queen ends. I would be cautious.

Status
Not open for further replies.