Strongest YC1

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

That attack was scaled above 1080Pound in the movie and looked really op and King yet still tank it as nothing happen to him.
This going be a great battle and finally a worth opponent who can tank and endure Zoro high Ap attack.

Seems like King's hybrid is like Marco's. Just transforming certain body parts.

To explain once more, the "hybrid" word is not used in Japanese. It means "Man-Beast" form, i.e. a mixture of human and Zooan features.
Expect Marco no hybrid form in this long serie so far didn´t show any hybrid certain body parts and we see lot of zoan hybrid forms.
People said that Marco was special do his devilfruit beeing a mystic zoan, but now King show similar skill too.
This show that both mastered their zoan at higher stage to transform as they want their body parts.
Perhaps even awakenend linked power.

Loroshush and go make me a sandwich, thats your job, a simp who hits on 100s of women and gets rejected with 0 pussy, while sanji not trying to get girls has girls flocking to him and sleep with him. No wonder loro fans indentify with him they love their simp OKAMA hero.
I know, Zolo is that. Why you think he is begging King not to drop him and for his swords :kayneshrug:.
LuffyMoron, we been though this. Your disgrace on being fan to Luffy if your acting out this way. Not my fault Zoro choose to beg than try to prevent himself getting hurt :hohoho:.

Neko bailed out Sanji from Peros Peros when he aimed the arrows at him

Also Sanji didnt take them on at the same time, Sanji kicked Queen in which Queens neck sent Peros inadvertantly flying. Sanji never even took them two on at once.

Sanji attemped to take on King and Queen and got sent flying back then Sanji came back to kick Queen and to resume their one on one.
We have people bailed out Zoro from his fight on Apoo, but you count it as a feat though. Though Sanji is the one who hurt Perospero without even touching him and Sanji have attack both of them given he mention fighting King and Queen, not one of them. Your in denial to try to denied this as it is the truth lol. Idk why insecurities as I guess Zoro begging is getting to you more xD.
Loro shush and go make me a sandwich, thats your job, a simp who hits on 100s of women and gets rejected with 0 pussy, while sanji not trying to get girls has girls flocking to him and sleep with him. No wonder loro
h

hi is a simp.....
Simple
Nah, he is Chad. Zoro the simp for naked men ;).
fans indentify with him they love their simp OKAMA hero.
Why you spamming same post again? Insecure I take it, kid?

That's not blocking that's matching attack with an attack like Luffy Bazooka vs Oni Giri although in Sanjis case he only attacked Meme from the side Luffy did more work.

In this case King doesn't attack, he just lifts knee to block Sanji
What logical sense would all this make since it was King who chased after Sanji. Sanji blocking makes far more sense since he was flying away with Momo. And also the momentum movement on King’s foot. Your in complete denial its hilarious. Sanji also blocked Meme like this. When your opponent is gigantic, thats how your gonna be blocking.

Thats like saying Vergo blocked against Sanji when we clearly see that he kick lol.

you are so stupid its hurting my head. Proving inferior fruit beats superior fruit is the point of the story you numpty.
Man you're brain dead.

Akainu is one of the most powerful characters in the story and has permanently changed a landscape with his devil fruit. His mastery shits on Sabo you idiot. Sabo has nothing to even compare to Akainus mastery. To top it off Akainus devil fruit outright is superior. So no idiot, no matter what Sabo does he'll never make his devil fruit anywhere near as good as Akainus.

Use your brain. Did Enel beat Luffy? No, no matter what Enel did he couldn't make up for the mismatch in their devil fruit abilities.

I have to admit, Katakuri and King have some huge parallels right here with their face reveal and if we look at their characteristics, they're like two sides of the same coin:

King: Brute, uses everything to win his battles, no kind of honor at all.
Katakuri: Has a clear fighting style, is honorable in battles, doesn't allow interferences in 1vs1 battles.

It is very interesting how Oda portrayed those two so far. Like, Katakuri portrays the sun while King the moon - Oda loves those references as you guys can see on several hints which this Ohara guy posted on YT. Well, after all, they're the first mates of two Yonkos for a reason.

I'm really looking forward to see more from King. Please no "next chapter King will be defeated BS" since it's really beginning to be very interesting between King and Zoro. Also, King tanking Ultra Tiger Slash is some massive durability feat.

Status
Not open for further replies.