Strongest YC1

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I did not know Zoro slashing Apoo was someone bailing him out also do not know why you are trying to deflect... yet again.

Hence I said inadvertently, he never was fighting Peros he attention was on Queen. Peros got hit and got back up and then later when aiming at Sanji Neko attacked him. You said he fought 3 YCs simultaneously even though Peros is not a YC either which is besides the point. At most he fought 2 YC (king and queen) at one and got sent flying.

Also btw it's you're (as in you are in denial) not your. Pot calling kettle terrible grammar

@Worona Woro I got you fam
You mean asking Drake to hold him before cutting him. I didn't teams mean your above someone by asking for help. I guess Kamazou and Gyukimaro are above Zoro since they are one who fainted him.

He still fought him into being there and still kept dodging his attacks while fighting King and Queen. It is a huge feat on him facing 3 YCs around the area that manner on his own and nothing hypocrisy here. I am only pointing out on how you point out things. Idk why your insecurity on you as this isn't as Zoro having to ask help on Drake to fight his battles.

Man you're brain dead.

Akainu is one of the most powerful characters in the story and has permanently changed a landscape with his devil fruit. His mastery shits on Sabo you idiot. Sabo has nothing to even compare to Akainus mastery. To top it off Akainus devil fruit outright is superior. So no idiot, no matter what Sabo does he'll never make his devil fruit anywhere near as good as Akainus.

Use your brain. Did Enel beat Luffy? No, no matter what Enel did he couldn't make up for the mismatch in their devil fruit abilities.
so dumb i cant with you. how does sabo use his devil fruit, is it like Ace. NO, he uses his dragon tecniques with the fruit. Sabo will defeat Akainu. Luffy will not fight for revenge its not in his character. He will leave akainu to sabo he will fight Im. Guys like fujitora and ryukugyu will be on Luffys side vs WG. Im done

You mean asking Drake to hold him before cutting him. I didn't teams mean your above someone by asking for help. I guess Kamazou and Gyukimaro are above Zoro since they are one who fainted him.

He still fought him into being there and still kept dodging his attacks while fighting King and Queen. It is a huge feat on him facing 3 YCs around the area that manner on his own and nothing hypocrisy here. I am only pointing out on how you point out things. Idk why your insecurity on you as this isn't as Zoro having to ask help on Drake to fight his battles.
Nobody will read that Panda D Clown :denzimote:

Status
Not open for further replies.