Strongest YC1

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

That attack was scaled above 1080Pound in the movie and looked really op and King yet still tank it as nothing happen to him.
This going be a great battle and finally a worth opponent who can tank and endure Zoro high Ap attack.

Expect Marco no hybrid form in this long serie so far didn´t show any hybrid certain body parts and we see lot of zoan hybrid forms.
People said that Marco was special do his devilfruit beeing a mystic zoan, but now King show similar skill too.
This show that both mastered their zoan at higher stage to transform as they want their body parts.
Perhaps even awakenend linked power.
i was about to make the same point regarding tiger hunt in STAMPEDE..

king isn't a pushover

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
Betacuck, Moe is on Youtube. Not here. Should I get you your own diaper to help on your shit :milaugh:.
The history of my username is long. But the concept is that betas > alphas. It's a matter of evolution of society and how things are steering but your intellect is too limited to understand so I will not venture those waters and give the right explanation.

You didn't answer my question though. :goyea:

The history of my username is long. But the concept is that betas > alphas. It's a matter of evolution of society and how things are steering but your intellect is too limited to understand so I will not venture those waters and give the right explanation.

You didn't answer my question though. :goyea:
Nah, Alphas are more than Betas. You have to work on yourself better to be alpha, but how your talking your keep it as betacuck as that how you are as you have others do better than you as betas are.

Status
Not open for further replies.