Strongest YC1

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
That is right now the topic. So far none zoan user ever did this expect Marco. People though that Marco was special duo mythical power but based on King having it too it seema like the ability to change only parts of the body, been a awakenend zoan power. They train their df soo good that they are very skilled with it. @Sentinel Had a though about this in the past.
And it really seems like great zoan skilled user can do particalpart transform.
I hope we really seeing a new form for awakening users.
Monster point and awakening are the same

You mean asking Drake to hold him before cutting him. I didn't teams mean your above someone by asking for help. I guess Kamazou and Gyukimaro are above Zoro since they are one who fainted him.

He still fought him into being there and still kept dodging his attacks while fighting King and Queen. It is a huge feat on him facing 3 YCs around the area that manner on his own and nothing hypocrisy here. I am only pointing out on how you point out things. Idk why your insecurity on you as this isn't as Zoro having to ask help on Drake to fight his battles.
Where did Zoro ask Drake to hold him before cutting him. This is you blatantly lying.

Zoro defeated both Kamazou and Gyukimaru which is manga facts

He wasnt fighting against Peros while fighting King and Queen, you see the panel of Sanji saying they're too much to handle as King and Queen are standing there after Sanji was sent flying. Not 3 YCs at the same time.

Why are you blatantly lying. This is literally catching you red handed flat out lying about the manga.

I know. Toxic group are acting out on insecurities and I can't help the stupid if they choose to be stupid. I don't even realize my copium usage.. it's getting dangerous for me.. I gotta stick to taking the wings metaphor literally. :kayneshrug:
Jesus, now I am hungry, I would take that metaphor literal as well, if these were infront of me. :goyea:

so dumb i cant with you. how does sabo use his devil fruit, is it like Ace. NO, he uses his dragon tecniques with the fruit. Sabo will defeat Akainu. Luffy will not fight for revenge its not in his character. He will leave akainu to sabo he will fight Im. Guys like fujitora and ryukugyu will be on Luffys side vs WG. Im done
You're a moron. It's like you can't read or something. Randomly brought up Greenbull and fujitora like they have anything to do with this argument. Clown

Where did Zoro ask Drake to hold him before cutting him. This is you blatantly lying.

Zoro defeated both Kamazou and Gyukimaru which is manga facts

He wasnt fighting against Peros while fighting King and Queen, you see the panel of Sanji saying they're too much to handle as King and Queen are standing there after Sanji was sent flying. Not 3 YCs at the same time.

Why are you blatantly lying. This is literally catching you red handed flat out lying about the manga.
He didn't mind him fighting with him to get Apoo. That means he accept his aid into the fight. It was 2 vs 1 on Apoo. You can't denied that.

Gyukimaro was never beaten, he fainted to Kamazou in a tie fight. Stop headcannon.

He was fighting him as while maybe not able to hit him there, he was aware about him and still dodge attacks while going after King and Queen. That is big feats on facing 3 YCs on his own.

What lying? Zoro had help to beat Apoo, but even then Apoo tanked his attack and kept fighting to Drake. Your one lying on that.

Status
Not open for further replies.