Strongest YC1

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
> Zoro cuts through Onigashima using 1080 lb cannon Ultra tiger hunt and completely destroying Onigashima along with all the Calamities

> Kaido: "Linlin you messed up my castle!"

:josad: Kaido-senpai pls notice Zoro, why does Kaido blame everything on BM :josad:

I think in 2 chapters both Calamities will be out.

This was setup for Zoro v. King, next up will be setup for Sanji v. Queen, and then the chapter after they'll be defeated like Jack/Pero.

Unless... Oda has flashbacks planned.
Fuck no. Jack and Peros shared it because Jack is beyond irrelevant. And Oda wont do this style of defeat twice in a row. It was supposed to be unique to the Dukes fights.

I mean I’m pretty open about my opinions here.
Power-wise I think Zoro is a Yc1 level calibre fighter, not “Yc1+”, “low top tier,” or anything like.

Character-wise I think pre time skip Zoro was the best One Piece character
YC1 is a wide range. But he's clearly > King, so I don't see what your point is.

Am i missing something? What has King did to Zoro?
He pushed him outside and Zoro almost fell off the island.

Monster point and awakening are the same
Are and always though the same.
In case the partial transformation seems be the first step of a awakenend user, they can change part of their body into their zoan form without going into full hybrid form. In case Jack combinate his zoan form but still not change the whole body since he wanted to fight with his swords. And King do similar thing in this chapter, the next step should be a true awakenend form like Chopper did, in case I still have (slighty 1%) hope for Jack to coming back but who knows.

Overall even if he not coming back, it seems like he had awakened power(@TheAncientCenturion ) where he had partial transformation in hybrid to fight in the best way.

Status
Not open for further replies.