Strongest YC1

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

KiriNigiri

The Road To Harmony
Where do you think this Zoro vs King battle is headed?
Stay on Onigashima, Ringo, or someplace on Wano?
It will remain on Onigashima. There'd be no way for Zoro to get to the battle in time if he landed on Ringo.

I'll need proper panels to guess where the battle may go, but since King is an aerial combatant, he may force Zoro to the skies, which may get Momo and Yamato to notice.

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
"Sanji vs King aerial battle, both fly"

Oda:

King takes Zoro out of the castle, who almost fell off the island.

Meanwhile Sanji vs Queen

Baited :kobeha:
Lol sanji vs queen has literally been queen attacking someone else and sanji kicks him in the back of the head.
Then queen gets distracted with someone else and the process begins again

"Sanji vs King aerial battle, both fly"

Oda:

King takes Zoro out of the castle, who almost fell off the island.

Meanwhile Sanji vs Queen

Baited :kobeha:
tag team would have been fun (at least to me as a sanji and zoro fan), but from what we saw it didn't look like it was gonna happen. it's cool that Oda introduced the wings fights together, but oda clearly showed that sanji only clash with queen, and zoro only clash with king

1v1 is still great (maybe better than tag team) because zoro and sanji desperately needed proper fights for a very long time now. both should be amazing fights and im very hyped

Last edited:

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
tag team would have been fun (at least to me as a sanji and zoro fan), but from what we saw it didn't look like it was gonna happen. it's cool that he introduced the wings fights together, but oda clearly showed that sanji only clash with queen, and zoro only clash with king

1v1 is still great (maybe better than tag team) because zoro and sanji desperately needed proper fights for a very long time now. both should be amazing fights and im very hyped
You dont deserve your username

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
tag team would have been fun (at least to me as a sanji and zoro fan), but from what we saw it didn't look like it was gonna happen. it's cool that he introduced the wings fights together, but oda clearly showed that sanji only clash with queen, and zoro only clash with king

I imagine though King despite looking promising will most likely not be able to cope with Zoro once :cheers:

Status
Not open for further replies.