Strongest YC1

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
wasn't kid an exception to that?
i remember reading that kid and law was planned it was just the rest of the supernova weren't. am i tripping?:quest:
Maybe i am, been so long since i checked back on these things, I sometimes forget about one or two things, heck i don't even remember alabasta all that well, because i was about 8 years old since i started watching One piece, been a decade since, time waits on no one:endthis:

It's time to acknowledge that passive devil fruit usage requires stamina.

Marco healing the live floor nerfed him.
Fujitora lifting a country's worth of rubble nerfed him.
And yes, the birdcage nerfed Doflamingo.
That makes Big Mom the most nerfed character she has been using her main homies and other homies for decades Big Mom has been losing stamina for decades
:crazwhat:

Actually Onigashima is smaller than Dressrosa.

Doffy was covering a bigger area with worse injury. Kaido covering smaller area with less injury and his cloud is already getting weaker.
Stop your fanboying.
Yeah birdcage became slower everytime Doffy got his ass kicked and Big Mom has been getting nerfed and losing strength continuously for decades from all her homies
:kobeha:

https://official-ongoing-2.gamindustri.us/manga/One-Piece/0871-009.png

Right here. She negged him. He was completely helpless and couldn't fight back after this. Mind you, it was one g4 punch
You're so dumb. Holy fuck. Where did she attack Luffy there to "neg diff" him?

After Luffy went out of Boundman in Wano, Kid literally commented "When did Luffy get hit?"

And Law said "He didn't get hit. That's what happens after Gear 4"

Learn to read. De-activating/Deflating Gear 4 is not getting "negged".

Status
Not open for further replies.