Strongest YC1

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Peros might've been a forth commander but decided to step down so that Snacks could have his time to shine. Forth commander level is pretty much where I imagine Jack being and thats really not far away from tobi roppo level, its the range of power that I would place Ace and Jinbe btw
You know what would've been fire? Jack and Perospero vs Franky, Nami, Chopper,Usopp and Brook

Does anyone have a plausible interpretation of what this means? It's quite confusing as it seems out of character for both Zoro and King.
Zoro doesn't want to lose to "Tricks", he thinks dying to a sword is far more honourable than dying to a Beak so he's saying sarcastically "If you wanna kill me at least do it with a sword"

In the case of King, there seems to be something about his face that we don't know

You're so dumb. Holy fuck. Where did she attack Luffy there to "neg diff" him?

After Luffy went out of Boundman in Wano, Kid literally commented "When did Luffy get hit?"

And Law said "He didn't get hit. That's what happens after Gear 4"

Learn to read. De-activating/Deflating Gear 4 is not getting "negged".

You're wrong and you need to re-read.

Luffy just turning off G4 doesn't make him act like that. We've seen Luffy use one attack in G4 and revert back to normal without that side effect. Once against the boat to onigashima and the second time him going into snakeman to hit Kaido alongside Yamato.

Whenever Luffy runs out of haki or energy that is the ONLY time Luffys body reacts that way. If Luffy goes into G4, does an attack and exits G4 willingly, nothing happens. Remember it's Luffys haki mixed in with his ability that creates the G4 effect. Without no haki that air isn't compressed. If he doesn't run out of haki, he can leave G4 willingly without any adverse effects.

Wrong wrong wrong wrong wrong

Zoro doesn't want to lose to "Tricks", he thinks dying to a sword is far more honourable than dying to a Beak so he's saying sarcastically "If you wanna kill me at least do it with a sword"

In the case of King, there seems to be something about his face that we don't know
If that's the case that's a really bad showing for Zoro. It seems like King almost killed him or something

The Zoro downplay this week would be mad :josad:

Zoro should learn how to fly or something.
I mean this shi* could cost him a fight.
There is absolutely no reason for him not to be able to fly except for oda that want's the strawhats to look unique.
Come on oda let the cook throw projective attacks and zoro fly already..

You're wrong and you need to re-read.

Luffy just turning off G4 doesn't make him act like that. We've seen Luffy use one attack in G4 and revert back to normal without that side effect. Once against the boat to onigashima and the second time him going into snakeman to hit Kaido alongside Yamato.

Whenever Luffy runs out of haki or energy that is the ONLY time Luffys body reacts that way. If Luffy goes into G4, does an attack and exits G4 willingly, nothing happens. Remember it's Luffys haki mixed in with his ability that creates the G4 effect. Without no haki that air isn't compressed. If he doesn't run out of haki, he can leave G4 willingly without any adverse effects.

Wrong wrong wrong wrong wrong
The thing is we can't really compare both cases since Luffy went through a lot of haki improvement between them so the ease of switching G4 could be new.

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
People that voted BENN will be so salty
Coz firstly Shanks won't get a big arc
Secondly the arc won't focus on Benn but Shanks
Been might end up ~ Katakuri at best

I swear if been lacks any advanced haki, I'm gonna rate YCs beneath Cracker and pre fs luffy
So...Shanks, who was setup at the beginning of the story won't get a big arc, but you Believe Big Mom won't go down now and come back for Elbaf and be present 3 arcs in a row?
I mean...you really root for this kind of stuff?
:pepecafe:

There is absolutely no reason for him not to be able to fly except for oda that want's the strawhats to look unique.
Oda doesn't even give the Middle Trio Haki, these guys should have been training to cover up their weak spots

Even with Luffy Oda doesn't bother to have him try to fix his weakness for sharp weapons, he just has His Opponents drop their swords ala Katakuri for no goddamn reason

Why yall ain't seen panels yet but drawing conclusions??
Post automatically merged:

Spoiler: king takes zoro out
Worstgen: kings beak attack . Like lol yall aint seen the panels yet . Why the fuck would king need to transform when he can fly in any form ??

Roger ray shanks wb mihawk can t fly:bamathink:

Oda doesn't even give the Middle Trio Haki, these guys should have been training to cover up their weak spots

Even with Luffy Oda doesn't bother to have him try to fix his weakness for sharp weapons, he just has His Opponents drop their swords ala Katakuri for no goddamn reason
Yeah,and that's a big mistake for sure.
Let's hope that he will fix some of those at least..

The thing is we can't really compare both cases since Luffy went through a lot of haki improvement between them so the ease of switching G4 could be new.
Haki improvement doesn't matter here, this is strictly haki endurance related.

It is stated that G4 is done through the combination of Luffys CoA and devil fruit ability. Luffy uses his CoA haki to hold in the air in his muscles. If Luffy still has haki and he willingly leaves G4, he won't go flying around. If Luffy uses up his haki, the side effect appears.

To add to my point. Big Mom's CoA's haki in the clash with Luffy resembles the same flame pattern that Luffy and Katakuri have in G4 and Diced mochi respectively. And in both cases when the flame pattern appeared on Luffys haki his haki had a rubber property to it, while Katakuri's haki had a sticky mochi property to it. Now Big Mom's power isn't rubber or mochi but whatever it has to do with souls, so her doing that is probably her soul powers mixed in with her haki. Would also explain why her arm glowed up after the clash and why Luffy said his powers draining.

Status
Not open for further replies.