Strongest YC1

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Plenty of top tiers struggle against YCs - here's an entire list of them:
https://worstgen.alwaysdata.net/for...c-difference-between-ycs-and-top-tiers.17448/
No need to thank me, I am here to teach power scaling. :goyea:
Zoro isn't struggling to fight King though. He is protecting the alliance, because King is trying to attack everyone so that Zoro has to worry about others. It's just another way for Oda to nerf Zoro.

But King is stronk, he tanked Grandmaster's Onigiri:steef::steef::steef:

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
honestly don’t know where y’all got zoan can heal bullshit from, all it was said is that they have higher endurance

no zoom has shown injuries healing
Zoan users will heal much faster than people who don't have them.

Kaido is an oni so he may even have oni healing + the best Zoan devil fruit in the series atm.

He will heal.

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
Zoro isn't struggling to fight King though. He is protecting the alliance, because King is trying to attack everyone so that Zoro has to worry about others. It's just another way for Oda to nerf Zoro.

But King is stronk, he tanked Grandmaster's Onigiri:steef::steef::steef:
I actually just realized another Zoro - Kaido parallel:
Kaido is nerfing his stamina by floating an island while Zoro is nerfing his stamina with Enma. :crazwhat:

Zoan users will heal much faster than people who don't have them.

Kaido is an oni so he may even have oni healing + the best Zoan devil fruit in the series atm.

He will heal.
the scrabbards that cut his scar, he hasn’t healed from it yet, he’s taking damage and is weakening

if he could heal he would have healed when he and big mom were talking yet we were shown he was bleeding from the scar

zoan don’t heal they have better endurance

Shanks being the youngest Yonko and still on their level means that he is stupidly powerful.

He will probably be Luffy's bigger CoC obstacle.

Crew wise Shanks' crew is probably the best.
Yeah i agree tbh
Like if i was to add benn, lucky, and yasopp in comparison to the others id say

Benn > hypothetical alive ace (which oda might've made sabo tbh but idk) > yamato > kata
But weaker than oden

Lucky > marco > king > smoothie

Yasopp > jozu > queen > cracker

Also if mihawk really does end up teaming up with shanks's crew mihawk > oden
(I know he isn't a part of the crew but neither is yamato and ace and oden are dead lol)

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Yeah i agree tbh
Like if i was to add benn, lucky, and yasopp in comparison to the others id say

Benn > hypothetical alive ace (which oda might've made sabo tbh but idk) > yamato > kata
But weaker than oden

Lucky > marco > king > smoothie

Yasopp > jozu > queen > cracker

Also if mihawk really does end up teaming up with shanks's crew mihawk > oden
(I know he isn't a part of the crew but neither is yamato and ace and oden are dead lol)
Mihawk teaming up with Shanks is overkill. Basically two Yonko level character sailing together but it would be fun.

The shock on BB's face if he tries to invade Shanks and finds out who joined him.

BB would be like: Yep, we will do exactly what we did when Akainu was coming after us:suresure:

Yet Sabo is the 2nd strongest in the revolutionary army and Cabaji was the 2nd strongest in Buggy's crew and Zoro's opponent in the arc
It's never been stated Cabaji was stronger than Mohji, who was the official first mate despite not being Chief of Staff. And you didn't mention Trebol who wasn't the second strongest in Dofla's crew despite being Chief of Staff.

Status
Not open for further replies.