Status
Not open for further replies.
S

stealthblack

Momotaro story with Momotaro, dog, monkey, rooster that defeat Oni: exists

Luffy: go away betches, we cant all become pirate kings

BangOO🍅

Pepebusi Spammer
"If the cheerful and party loving Shanks is the 'Sun', then Beckman who exudes calmness and dignity is the 'Moon'. It is this man who makes the enemies realise the true frightening nature of pirates and piracy."

Mihawk teaming up with Shanks is overkill. Basically two Yonko level character sailing together but it would be fun.

The shock on BB's face if he tries to invade Shanks and finds out who joined him.

BB would be like: Yep, we will do exactly what we did when Akainu was coming after us:suresure:
True lol but with shanks crew being like what 30 dudes maybe around 50 at most it makes sense to me at least lol
Especially with how big the other yonko crews are

Bb is the only yonko that has a chance of being able to even compete tbf. Since he has kuzan tho i very much doubt its gonna last much longer and maybe shiryu if hes really able to live up to the oden level hype

If both mihawk his individual strength + buggy and his hyped up crew teamed up with shanks its over tho lol
...Tho buggys crew might be ass seeing as hajrudin was an s-tier member lol

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
True lol but with shanks crew being like what 30 dudes maybe around 50 at most it makes sense to me at least lol
Especially with how big the other yonko crews are

Bb is the only yonko that has a chance of being able to even compete tbf. Since he has kuzan tho i very much doubt its gonna last much longer and maybe shiryu if hes really able to live up to the oden level hype

If both mihawk his individual strength + buggy and his hyped up crew teamed up with shanks its over tho lol
...Tho buggys crew might be ass seeing as hajrudin was an s-tier member lol
Rockstar is Rocks' son and he was the one to cut off Kidd's arm.

Believe in the process:sadgrin:

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
But what feat King has to put him above Kata?
Since Oda retconned King's power level. He managed to one-shot YC1 level character. He is posing a threat to post roof Zoro.

Katakuri don't have strong ap. Dude is just a tricky opponent with his tactics. Man's couldn't manage to beat base Luffy for 10 hours.

He is overhyped by people like noodle who hate Zoro with passion and spread their fanfictions about Kidd and Katakuri being some incredibly op characters.

Status
Not open for further replies.