[FNZ] Light game Phineas And Ferb

Status
Not open for further replies.
  • Claiming - Only Role claim (including fake claim) is allowed . Other than that no other claim are allowed .
We need to claim now 2 kills failed, Mafia hit a protected townie and Mafia rbed the SK.

They know who he or she is.
I will start, Im Buford.

• Claiming - Only Role claim (including fake claim) is allowed . Other than that no other claim are allowed .
We need to claim now 2 kills failed, Mafia hit a protected townie and Mafia rbed the SK.

They know who he or she is.
I will start, Im Buford.
  • No info dump, Flavour/Character and Ability claim is not allowed, breaking this rule will result in mod kill.
:whitepress:

Yuelyn

𝒞𝓇𝒾𝓂𝓈𝑜𝓃 𝑅𝒶𝒾𝓃 𝒮𝑜𝓊𝑔𝒽𝓉 𝐹𝓁𝑜𝓌𝑒𝓇
3 townie, 1 SK, 3 mafia

We can’t lynch mafia today, since we don’t have enough vote power. Mafia prolly won’t vote their teammates. Lynching the SK is only going to end the game now. Soo what now?

Lol Fujishiro getting mod killed like that and to think he was the man calling me dumbass, I hope he learned a lesson and is now more humble, for sure there's less toxicity fumbling around but this game now looks almost lost for us townies.

At this point I guess Tris looks somewhat better. I think scums probably kept me alive so far also in that thinking I would boldly lynch specific townies, like Gambit or Prof for example, so being used as a scapegoat. She didn't vote Prof despite she had nothing to lose and rather rolled inconsistent instead, voting patterns and rationale wise, for those points I did mention yesterday. Most likely either a 5D play or Town. If she was scum she would have probably voted Prof earlier in the phase at least, but only did at the very last or so. So Tris sorry if I was pushing you for the Prof matter, I had my reasons, I feel better now.

I'm personally not scum, why would I be so bold exposing myself with all those wagons, I started like 3 wagons in the game so far and all ended up in a lynch. I typed many essays in which I thoroughly explained my thought processes, it's not just the sheer quantity. I did put real effort, sadly it was not fruitful thus far.

Ryu and Flower were trying to shade Tris, at this stage I still would say Flower fits SK due the Don situation in particular and she dipped too, with however Mafia in between Mid (now Ratchet), Ryu, Sanji, Zemmi.

I would personally bet on Mid, Ryu and Sanji for Mafia rather than Zemmi following my previous analysis. I think Ryu hammering Gambit was probably a smart WIFOM strategy from the guy at this stage and Sanji has looked shady, also this is always a matter of process of exclusion.

If we want to go for a consistent scum lynch I would suggest either Flower or Ratchet or even Ryu. Though the problem is we can't lynch Mafia today or else we reach parity and so we need to lynch the SK at all costs.

My current cents:

Town: me - Zemmi - Tris
Mafia: Ratchet, Ryu, Sanji
SK: Flower

Now even if that happens it would still eventually end in RNG, at this stage I just hope Mafia doesn't expose themselves and doesn't risk it. So this is why we need to be firm in our decisions here.

Yuelyn

𝒞𝓇𝒾𝓂𝓈𝑜𝓃 𝑅𝒶𝒾𝓃 𝒮𝑜𝓊𝑔𝒽𝓉 𝐹𝓁𝑜𝓌𝑒𝓇
Ya I'm starting to think flower or ratchet is probably mafia and sk, I don't know which fits which role but both need to die. Tris is probably mafia as well.
Ne I’m not mafia. I’m not in your scum chat, am I?

Also last dp, you said I was an indie. Why mafia now?

Status
Not open for further replies.