Strongest YC1

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just had a nightmare.

Akainu helps Luffy beat Im and dies in the process like Obito helping Naruto beat Kaguya.

Luffy then proceeds to call Akainu the “coolest guy” he knew, just like Naruto, even though their family members were killed by them.
If one piece was written like naruto, then even the likes of caesar clown would have joined the SHs like orochimaru became a researcher in the village.

I don't expect full blown fights either, but after all this build-up I hope for some more obstacle for them cause imo it would just look bad tension wise if they spend the last 10-20 chapters (Onigashima still has a small dozen of chapters left imo) run around relatively healthy without anything to do because monster trio can afford to solo their fights. At least pretend to have them busy :kayneshrug:
My hope is that:

- Momo saves Onigashima
- Orochi escapes and does something drastic, prompting Momo to deal with it
- Yamato stays because she realizes people are trying to enter Onigashima, aka the BMP
- Yamato begins that fight alone. Franky joins soon after. Then Jinbe, Robin, Brook, etc. Then other allies.
- You get a pretty awesome montage or the alliance fighting her crew at crucial moments.
- You can end it with Yamato beating Smoothie or something

Honestly the only reason I can think of why Oda would keep everyone sort of healthy. Otherwise I don't see why they are better off than Dressrosa

S

Sasaki Kojirō

"but the power of Kaido weakens and it seems to fall (actually Kaido is short of breath)"
@MonsterKaido @ODIAK D.TSEGNORTS Luffy vs heavily nerfed Kaido :milaugh: man he was nerfed since the beginning
Did people really believe that luffy would defeat kaido with 100% of his power? That was the nail in the coffin for people saying: Luffy will come out stronger than kaido in this arc.

i call it here..

Luffy vs Kaido is gonna be a battle of wills and attrition.. and the conclusion to the question whether Luffy still is the joyboy or not.

it might be that Luffy looses against but weakens kaido extremely but then just when hevs about to finish Luffy.. SH come and save him

could still prove he's joyboy through allusion to attracting such warriors to protect him..

but let's seee

Status
Not open for further replies.