• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
KKK:shame:

Zoro rn:
Hell yeah. Police officers have nothing better to do but killing black people:milaugh:

If I didn't read ur username I would mistake you for one specific person Chromo Kun:myman:

Am I the only one that thought of Super Smash Bros. when I read the part that Zoro used some recovery jump to get back on the stage?
Zoro slices his way into smash:
B - 360 pound cannon -> charge to 1080
Up B - Ultra tiger hunt for recovery
Side B - Shishi Sonson
Down B - Great Dragon Twister

Side smash - Daisen Sekai
Up Smash - Tourou
Down Smash - Rakudou no Tsuji

Neutral air - Dragon Blaze
Side air - Ichi Gorilla Ni Gorilla
Up air - Great Buddha Cut
Down air - Outourou

Forward tilt - Rengoku Onigiri
Up Tilt - Gazami Dori
Down Tilt - Ushi Gari

Ult - Asura

The only way for Onigashima to stop is for Momo to create stronger cloud than Kaidou? So like Momo will reach an island-level feat? ...possibly together with Yamato but also possibly by himself alone?
Momo making you Luffy fans sweat
:suresure:
You missed the part where Kaido clouds are a lot more weakened so Momo will only create slightly stronger version of the current clouds:catsure:

How I think (hope?) the rest of this goes:

- Apoo calls remaining Numbers to deal with Performance Floor shit, either Chopper or Usopp comes in to deal with them. Maybe Usopp gets a moment where he defeats the 6 Number separately. Chopper takes another Rumble, turns into a bigger monster and fights the last 3. Or maybe either fights all 10.

- Raizo beats Fuku, Drake beats Apoo, Killer beats Hawkins

- Momo saves Onigashima, lands it outside of the capital

- Yamato guards the entrance of Onigashima when she notices Big Mom's crew rolling up since they've been chasing the island from Hakumai. Several strawhats join her. As do several scabbards (Izo, Kawamatsu, Denjiro). As do Drake and Killer possibly. Big fight ensues, gives us reason to finish BMs crew and also explains why some people have been relatively healthy. More of a montage battle than 1v1s. Maybe Yamato vs Smoothie?

- Momo goes to deal with Orochi after Orochi does something drastic, not sure what (I think he's gonna jump off the island before it falls). Gets Ame, does his thing. Maybe involves Hiyori

- Last 4 remaining fights ensue while the above 2 bullets occur.

This would have to involve Onigashima falling in the next 3-5 chapters, otherwise I'm not sure Oda will let the King/Queen fights last that long, but I'm sure the others will fall first (Hawkins, Apoo, Fuku).

Status
Not open for further replies.