Strongest YC1

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sanji spared Gin. If Zoro was there he would have killed him. Sanji is an ally. Zoro is an extremist.

Zoro fans refuse your master if you dont want your lives to be ruined.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
If zoro could have repel himself off air why didn't he use it to get to the roof :choppawhat: he.even said he wish he could fly the propel things is not something he could do always or maybe he just did it this time because he was force to either way we need to see spoiler tomorrow to confirm the situation
This also interest me.

I was always like. Why don't you just fucking repel urself using some blunt slashes off the air and shit.

Oda is weird.

I mean, he's definitely not helping but he did not struggle against Sasaki lol. Only his armor was destroyed. Franky himself is perfectly fine. As is Brook. Jinbe is sorta battle damaged but that doesn't change anything. Yamato is about to come back down from the roof.

This is why Big Mom's crew needs to be a threat when the island lands, because if now, I'm not sure why Oda kept them so healthy
I will say this idea people have that because the strawhats are fine and able to move after their fights, that they may join others fights is a bit weird, considering all the strawhats were able to move after their fights in enies lobby, dressrosa, alabasta and they didn't help each other out back then....... strawhats being able to move after fighting is nothing new to the series.

Status
Not open for further replies.