Strongest YC1

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hiw the he'll franky gonna help zoro fight King when he was struggling with a flying six frsnky I love you but plz stay out of grown man battle
I mean, he's definitely not helping but he did not struggle against Sasaki lol. Only his armor was destroyed. Franky himself is perfectly fine. As is Brook. Jinbe is sorta battle damaged but that doesn't change anything. Yamato is about to come back down from the roof.

This is why Big Mom's crew needs to be a threat when the island lands, because if now, I'm not sure why Oda kept them so healthy

He comes from a nazi family so he.... DOESNT want to fight black people?

You dumb
Nazis believes in hierarchy of races : the lighter you are the better human you are for them.
That's why white people with blonde hair people are seen like the pinnacle of humanity, perfect specimens of soldiers.

Thus, the Nazis don't consider darker people worth fighting ... but that they should be exterminated.
That is why Sanji never fought black people I guess

The only way for Onigashima to stop is for Momo to create stronger cloud than Kaidou? So like Momo will reach an island-level feat? ...possibly together with Yamato but also possibly by himself alone?

Status
Not open for further replies.